• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Smartest Move that we can make is.....

Diesel

• Premium Member

To Acquire Bosh.

If Miami doesn't get Bosh Back, they will be left with Birdman as Center and Lewis as PF.  Birdman's Backup is   ??? from parts Unknown.

I think lack of a big man will keep Miami out of contention period.

PLUS... Bosh fits into our system.

Whether as a C or a PF, he fits what we are trying to do.

To Acquire Bosh.

If Miami doesn't get Bosh Back, they will be left with Birdman as Center and Lewis as PF.  Birdman's Backup is   ??? from parts Unknown.

Miami has the money to sign any big they want to.

They have more cap room than other team in the league.

We have no shot at Bosh.

To Acquire Bosh.

It's kind or redundant to sign Bosh. We already have enough players who play almost the same way as Bosh, and maybe even better.

• Premium Member

Gotta throw all of that cap space money at him then.  ALL of it.

Nah.  I see it like this.  Miami asked him to opt out so that he can sign for Less Money.  I'm sure that even though he loves the team and the city, he has to feel like a third wheel 75% of the time and he is treated like shit 65% of the time.  It's the Horace Grant effect.  Same thing happened to Horace.  He was the third wheel to MJ and Pipp.  When he got a chance he went to Orlando and was treated like a King!

Miami has the money to sign any big they want to.

They have more cap room than other team in the league.

We have no shot at Bosh.

Name the Big that they can sign?

Gortat will sign with Washington so who else is there?

• Premium Member

It's kind or redundant to sign Bosh. We already have enough players who play almost the same way as Bosh, and maybe even better.

Nope... I believe in Bosh there lurks a 20/10 PF/C.  I don't think this move will be the only move, but I say it is the smartest move.  We really handicap the Heat.  Prolly keep them out of the ECF and we expand our abilities by getting a guy who really fits.

• Premium Member

How does Bosh fit a need for us? He is a PF and cannot play center. There is no need to go after Bosh. He is not a post player anymore and weak.

You say he cannot play C?

I disagree.

I think he can play C.  In fact much better than Monroe.  However, he allows us to have a true stretch 5 on occasions.   I have watched Miami use him to stand outside an move other bigs out of the paint.  It's a matter of illegal defense.  When we got teams with their players out of the paint, it creates room for Teague to drive and for our ball whipping offense to kill the other teams matchup defenses.

Nah.  I see it like this.  Miami asked him to opt out so that he can sign for Less Money.  I'm sure that even though he loves the team and the city, he has to feel like a third wheel 75% of the time and he is treated like shit 65% of the time.  It's the Horace Grant effect.  Same thing happened to Horace.  He was the third wheel to MJ and Pipp.  When he got a chance he went to Orlando and was treated like a King!

Name the Big that they can sign?

Gortat will sign with Washington so who else is there?

Any one they want. They have more cap room then anyone.

Gortat is not a RFA.........so if Miami wants him then he is theirs. I just can't see Bosh walking away from Miami.