• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Roster is getting full

Swatguy

why do you guys want the guy monore he is ass we cant use him anywhere why would we break up the best backcourt in the eat to add some scurb. I DONT WANT HIM he's bad, i prey we dont get him keep our group and add deng resign mack dump mike scott if he wants to leave let him if not keep him i guess. i just dont want ANY TRADES involving this "monore guy"?

i do not want him.  I want to keep horf, payne, and sap, plus scott.  I don't know how I feel about these other moves.

i'd have to think it is unlikely the hawks sign deng.  ferry thinks he is too smart.  no way we'd know about it.  (and note that scott william's plus jr reid's SAT scores were higher than laettner's plus ferry's, although i guess that willams had a really high sat...)

Apparently teams are looking at SnT offers with the Suns for PJ Tucker.

Do we think this could be a good use for Salmons?

Only if we miss on Deng of course

I love PJ Tucker...if we got him and Deng then I doubt teams would score more than 85 points on ya every game.

DMC

Thabo

Deng

Tucker

Good luck scoring vs Hawks

:-)

• Premium Member

Monroe wouldn't be a huge upgrade, but he isn't bad either.

What concerns me more about him is we'd have to overpay to get him, I don't think we should, we're good at 4 & 5.

We're not good at the 4 and 5.

We need post scoring.  We can't expect to be championship material with no post scoring.  Our offense that we showed in the playoffs is only effective for pulling bigs out of the lineup.  When we get back to Horf, we will be a little more conventional with pick and pops and Pick and Rolls....  While Horf is a great pick and pop guy, he doesn't roll nearly as good as Monroe, nor does he have underneath skills like Monroe.  Under Bud, Monroe could rival Tim Duncan offensively.  He's already a good passing big, he plays underneath very well and he can play High post if we need him to.

• Like 1

Apparently teams are looking at SnT offers with the Suns for PJ Tucker.

Do we think this could be a good use for Salmons?

Only if we miss on Deng of course

That makes no sense.

The Suns could just let Tucker walk for cap space.

The only value Salmons has would be to teams looking for cap pace since his contract is non-guaranteed until July 10th.