• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Roster is getting full

Swatguy

Guaranteed for 2014/15

Horford 12 million, Millsap 9.5 million, Teague 8 million, Korver 6.2 million, Thabo 4 million, Carroll 2.4 million, Schröder 1.7 million, Jenkins 1.3 million, Muscala .8 million

Rookie cap hits until released or sent overseas: Payne, Tavares, Patterson. I don't know what their hits are but they are around 3 to 4 million total I would think.

If we release everyone else that puts us at around 50 to 51 million. Tavares is going to Europe so that clears about .8 million more.

If we can still sign Deng to start at SF and Hill for backup C this team would go to at least 2nd rd and probably ECF if we stay healthy. We are loaded at every starting position with quality depth as well.

Question is did overpaying for Thabo hurt our chances of making this happen? We will see in the coming days

Question is did overpaying for Thabo hurt our chances of making this happen? We will see in the coming days

I don't think we overpaid - we just did it early and possibly could have gotten him cheaper later - or missed.

Hells Bells - we act like it is our money scratch_one-s_head.gif we basically got Thabo for Bebe (who wasn't working out) and Lou Williams - who didn't fit the system.  We still have money to work with - it's not like a HUGE F/A is coming our way.

• Like 1

Anyone who trades for Jenkins should probably be fired on the spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smh, Jenkins isn't bad you know.

Isn't bad? You are right. He is dreadful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why do you guys want the guy monore he is ass we cant use him anywhere why would we break up the best backcourt in the eat to add some scurb. I DONT WANT HIM he's bad, i prey we dont get him keep our group and add deng resign mack dump mike scott if he wants to leave let him if not keep him i guess. i just dont want ANY TRADES involving this "monore guy"?