• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lebron: 90% Chance on Return to Cavs

• Moderators

Nike buying up billboards in Cleveland:

Decision between Miami and Cleveland will be posted on lebronjames.com:

Could easily point to his return to Cleveland. He has a ton of unfinished business in Cleveland after promising a championship to the team. Some would say that the Heat also have unfinished business after losing in the NBA Finals to the Spurs.

Tomorrow a meeting with Pat Riley could be the final nail in the coffin leading to James official return to the Cavs. He has said in the past that he would not need to meet with the Heat before making his decision in free agency. This meeting most likely to inform the Heat of his final decision, Heat or Cavs. Following that meeting Sheridan reports that 90% likelihood of the Cavs being the answer:

A plugged-in source tells me there is a 90 percent chance that LeBron James will return to the Cleveland Cavaliers, and it will be announced on 
www.lebronjames.com
 if it happens.

That is the largest number we have seen yet. No winds blowing, no leaning but 90%. He reports that this person is plugged in and has some understanding of what is going on. He also reports that his site were making upgrades to get ready for a big traffic surge (good problem to have):

The Decision II might be put off until late Wednesday night, or sometime Thursday, and it could come online rather than on ESPN. (I am told the folks at lebronjames.com were updating their servers to handle a traffic crush, but I could not confirm this).

This is the closest thing to inside knowledge that we feel like has come out. It doesn’t mean Sheridan is right and anything can change tomorrow but this also fits with this writer’s expectation. Personally I expect that James made a decision and has the Cavs waiting to do anything, including any major trades, until he is able to meet with Riley and inform him in person. At that point James will make his announcement and the Cavs can make any moves they have laid out in advance.

What do you think of this new report?

http://factoryofsadness.co/2014/07/08/report-lebron-james-90-cavs-decision-site/

I'm feeling good about our chances of future divisional titles!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Yea well, how credible is Sheridian hoops..?  It's definitely not 90% if anything Cleveland has a 50% chance at best. 

It's ran by Sports Illustrated.  And yes, I agree that 90% is a high number, but I am getting the feeling that there is a really good shot Lebron goes home.

• Moderators

10453925_1430405427240835_236786640_n.jp

All I neede to hear was Nike, they wouldn't flinch unless it was concrete. Should be interesting, but Gilbert is a moron through and through. He'll find a way to muck it up again through fired coaches and GMs. He can't simply depend on LeBron dragging his team along on the coattails of his steady improvement: he's peaked, and probably less of a passer than he was.

Edited by benhillboy

If he bolts I should troll on facebook, so many casual bandwagoners sticking their chests out last few years. They aren't teens or anything and didn't follow that team when Antoine Walker, Eddie Jones or even Zo was there.