• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague Highlights

TJR4536

Thanks i wasnt sure how to link it like that!

On your phone you'd have to type [ media ] URL [ /media ] without the spaces around the brackets.

On the computer, click the 3rd button from the left in the top row (Special BBCode) and choose Media. Then paste in the Youtube URL. 

On your phone you'd have to type [ media ] URL [ /media ] without the spaces around the brackets.

On the computer, click the 3rd button from the left in the top row (Special BBCode) and choose Media. Then paste in the Youtube URL. 

OK thanks im might be making a new one on mike scott and try to tweet it to him in hopes he sees it and knows that we hawks fans want him back. ill post it on this thread if so

• Like 1

Nice video, them Pacers highlights gave me slight chills

That three he hit over Scola gives me goosebumps all the time. It showed the one time the city of Atlanta got excited for Hawks' Basketball! 

• Like 1

That three he hit over Scola gives me goosebumps all the time. It showed the one time the city of Atlanta got excited for Hawks' Basketball! 

Yea for that clip and dunk on ray ray i had to edit in the commentator voice , just wish it would have been ours nique and bob rathbun but i couldnt find it on outube

Anybody watch Eric Bledsoe much last season? I saw him live once, but had awful seats and all I could see was how strong he drives. Compare and contrast him with Teague, and why is he still dangling in FA?

Edited by benhillboy

Great video. Keep up the good work. Scott would be nice. And since you're going for Scott since he's a RFA, any chance of finding enough highlights for Mr. Sure N Steady Sheldon (hehe) Mack?

Yea ive been getting clips for mike and mabye shelvin but i just cant get enough together..... im trying but there all just lay ins ans stuff might now be able to make a 4 min vid for mike :(

Hey this is just something i put together for Jeff and all hawks fans. Thought it was a pretty good video took me a few days to get all the clips and edit them.Hope everyone likes it, if this is something you guys like i could do another one for any other hawks players. Let me know what you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YSDgXevxDE&index=2&list=LLueYO-qMzl9C5F8KmfRLWzA

Teague is a sure all star if he plays aggressive! I don't care what nobody says...dude has talent to be the star of this team.

Man he's good when he's aggressive! Very unstoppable when he attacks like that.