• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Penny Dreadful

Admin

Anyone here watching this? I am up to episode 5 now and I am just hooked. Eva Green is such an amazing actress and there's just soooo much to take in that you really have to pay attention when watching or you'll end up rewinding or re-watching to make sure you didn't miss anything. 

And to think I almost gave up on this show after the 1st episode when it seemed a little too weird and I didn't care about the characters. 

I just caught episode 1 on a plane back to Atlanta and liked it. I'm 2 eps away from being done w/ True Detective, so I'll commit to Penny Dreadful next. 

I like it so far though!

I feel like we're in a golden age of television right now... so many incredibly high-production value shows out there. 

• Like 1

I just caught episode 1 on a plane back to Atlanta and liked it. I'm 2 eps away from being done w/ True Detective, so I'll commit to Penny Dreadful next. 

I like it so far though!

I feel like we're in a golden age of television right now... so many incredibly high-production value shows out there. 

Let me save you some time. Give up on True Detective now. I wish I had borrowed the advice given by @hawksfanatic and taken my $12 and walked out (on the series) before allowing it to eat up as many Sunday's as I did. 

Whoops! I didn't notice the subforum. I read the title and thought this was another review of our offseason free agent strategy.

~lw3

You thought it may have been a Lethal-ism eh?  I take that as a compliment then... oh wait I guess I can't since I didn't name the show. 

• Like 1