• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If you appreciate Hawksquawk and what Dolfan does then here's a suggestion

I just donated 25 bucks. I been on this site since 2008. I have come to realize I NEED THIS PLACE. I definitely NEED the CHAT. The chat is the best part of the season lol. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Dolfan23 i have been a long time lurker that used to go by pathway as username. Going all the way back to 2001 ? I believe. I appreciate everything you do and enjoy your much deserved time off! Look forward to you rejoin us later.

You guys really don't need to donate here, that's not what this is about. I'm just burned out on all the complaining, negativity, and questioning of my integrity when someone thinks I'm showing favoritism. And I'm tired from having to hold people's hands on very simple things that 90% of the members here have no trouble grasping.

@hawksfanatic I really appreciate you spearheading this and you all know that I don't do this for the money and again I'm not asking for it here. Just don't make things too difficult on @AHF over the next week or two while I take some time off to unwind.

Having said all that, it is VERY much appreciated.

Reading between the lines. I think Dolfan is really trying to say " I'm leaving because Doug McDermott is tearing the summer league a new one, and I really don't want to eat crow from ATLien."

Enjoy your time off brother you'll be dunking again in no time. My Fisher Price goal is in the mail.

I'll throw some cash in this weekend. Been here since 2006 I think. Figure it's the least I can do.

Edit: 2005. Yikes it's right under my name.

Edited by Duff_Man