• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

K Love in ATL tonight

louwill16

Kevin Love has been sighted tonight partying at Flip Flops in midtown. Although the deal to Cleveland seems like a certainty could Danny Ferry throw a much needed curveball here and have a deal minny likes more for the swing 4? Since the wiggins deal is no certainty lets have hope hawks fans. It's been an underwhelming offseason but as is we're still better off than many teams and have many improving players like DMC. Have a little hope hawks fans. We may have the best coach in the NBA.

• Premium Member

That's optimistic

I guess i was pretty acurate.  

BTW.......if you think the Hawks are in any conversation to raise the payroll, we that is more than wishful thinking.  History is on my side.

Edited by Vol4ever
  • Like 1

2 of the fishy first round picks for LeBron to get a star.

Totally not fishy nba lol

No one can convince me that there wasn't some rigging going on with this whole deal.  The NBA needed Lebron in Cleveland and they made it happen.  The lottery is a sham.

• Like 3

Love is in my home state. I root for the Cavs, except when they're playing us. But what they've done... Forget it. They're gonna dominate the East for the next 5-7 years. All the talking heads speak of LEBron going home, Kevin Love... Ummm... Where is Kyrie Irving in these discussions? Behind a healthy Rose, he's the best PG in the East.

2 of the fishy first round picks for LeBron to get a star.

Totally not fishy nba lol

Anyone know where to get an Adam Silver puppet voodoo doll? I wanna stab that lil David Stern jr.

• Premium Member

No one can convince me that there wasn't some rigging going on with this whole deal. The NBA needed Lebron in Cleveland and they made it happen. The lottery is a sham.

Exactly. This entire situation really pisses me off. Cleveland didn't win the lottery all of these years, they were handed the first pick. Even though they really screwed up with Bennett last year, they still had the number one pick.

If Wiggins balls out in Minny this will create more parity in the West while ruining it in the East. This is under the assumption that Love would have walked.

I'm not saying anything, but it's weird how much better the West always is. What's the deal?