• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA 2k15

TJR4536

You guys do realize that sony loss more money than they made with the ps4 right?

Even though the ps4 out sold microsofts xb1 by far sony has not made a profit off their ps4 and they are constantly losing very large numbers of money (i believe it's in the millions)

I too have a ps4! So this isn't coming from a Xbox fanboy.

I know that may be hard to believe but trust me...I argued this with others until I did my own research and sony is indeed not making a good profit off of their ps4. Read this: http://ps4daily.com/2013/11/playstation-4-cost-to-build/

How dumb is that?...You make a 381 dollar system and sell it for 399! Good thing they have billions.

Need more proof? Read this latest article on how sony loss 1.26 billion overall....http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-sales-look-strong-but-sony-expects-to-make-another-loss-next-year/1100-6419620/

Love my ps4 but that's crazy to outsell your rival by far margins and not make a huge profit.

Both the PS4 and Xbox One are sold at a loss, but that's not what Sony nor Microsoft are concerned about. They purposely sell at a loss to acquire a large install base.  Most of the money is actually made in software sales and licensing fees.  

Both the PS4 and Xbox One are sold at a loss, but that's not what Sony nor Microsoft are concerned about. They purposely sell at a loss to acquire a large install base.  Most of the money is actually made in software sales and licensing fees.  

Yep it's just like how razors are basically given away to get people to buy the blades. 

• Moderators

The margins on the games are huge so this makes perfect sense.

Just got an XB1 and I'm digging it. Destiny is great fun and I'm starting to get into Titan Fall. Really looking forward to NBA2k on Oct 7th. There are a few more games I'm looking forward to as well.

However, I did get a new PC as well, and gaming it is SO much better than on a console. My gosh Skyrim is a different game on PC than on the 360.

Bullshit! How does Teague keep getting played on his 2k rating I don't understand! Smh

Because he keeps averaging out to an average season. You can't have 3 months of bad basketball and then a month of good and expect to see his rating go up.

Teague has to perform consistently for a season before he's going to be seen as that guy from the Pacers series by people outside of Hawksquawk.

• Like 1

Because he keeps averaging out to an average season. You can't have 3 months of bad basketball and then a month of good and expect to see his rating go up.

Teague has to perform consistently for a season before he's going to be seen as that guy from the Pacers series by people outside of Hawksquawk.

Reminds me of Smoove from 2005-2010... Great post all star numbers but was invisible from November till January ..smh

Bullshit! How does Teague keep getting played on his 2k rating I don't understand! Smh

Teague had a better per and was simply more impactful than Brandon Knight,Darren Collison and to have George Hill rated the same as Teague after that series is the biggest joke going. It has nothing to do with that same deadhorse these people keep beating about some magical bad 3 months he had.

2K claims there new ratings are based on a players value.

Edited by MrMeltdown