• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bucks game was the last straw!!!!

JTFan31

I guarantee this team will come play tonight and the rest of the season. The sense of urgency is there and they are hungry. They have had 2 days off to think about things and they are bringing the house down in Toronto tonight.

I expect for Theo, Reef, Jax and Diaw still play like they have been playing with aggression and JT tonight to that mix. Dion will also show aggression, but one [censored] up by Dion will take him to the bench in favor of Diaw. I had some really great sources that spoke with JT and JT said "that this is it, this is the last straw for me and my teammates, no more BS'ing, we will bring out A+ games every night, we are Professionals and we are paid darn well to play this game, and tonight will show it, not only tonight but for the rest of the season"

JT also said "if you see me not giving it all, then ship me to the European league or something, because I dont belong here. December 5th, starts the season for us.....we gonna ball"

JT has never made comments like these that I recall, he seemed serious and ready to give it all. They had a player only meeting and alot of things were said, especially things about energy and aggression. Look for them to come out tonight with blood in their eyes.

JTFan,

I would love for this to be true. But, truly, I believe that JT is the number one guy in the Hawks for "lip service".

Personally, I say ship Dion to the bench NOW... put Diaw in and allow Dion to earn his minutes like every other player who isn't a star. (ie JT, Reef & Theo)

Dion is NOT integral to our success and can be replaced with a lunchbucket for all intents and purposes.

If i see a difference tonight, I'll be stunned.

play.

I completely agree with you, Play. Diaw should start NOW over Dion. Diaw is now our own little Ira, Ira did have a much improved shot. Diaw can rebound, play D, much better ball handling and better size. We have enough scoring punch in that starting lineup with Diaw starting. We have two 19ppg scorers and Jax is 13 ppg. Start Diaw now and let Diaw and JT share "the running the offense duty".

I also think we should put Diaw on Vince, he is just as ahletic, and as strong as Vince. He is also a couple of inches taller and will disrupt Vince fade away jumpers.

I'm not watching the game tonight. I've just had enough.

I've barely watched any of the last 4 games because I just

can't find a reason to watch this team anymore. But honestly, I couldn't get up for the Lakers/Mavs game

last night. I used to watch nearly ever game that came

on TV, but now no game seems like a must see anymore.

There is nothing illegal about what they done(Although

Malone is a hypocrite)because it was simply Payton and

Malones choice to accept less money. [censored], the Lakers

were argueably this talented in the late 90's with

Shaq

Eddie Jones

Kobe Bryant

Van Exel

Elden Campbell

Rick Fox

Robert Horry

That should have been one of the best teams in NBA

history...It's just that Kobe and Shaq didn't have Phil

back then.

But back to the point...How can you stop them? You

going to tell Payton and Malone to take the money

and stay with the bad teams? Part of the reason the

NBA lacks popularity is because teams are watered

down...The Lakers are actually a breath of fresh air

if there was any team talented enough to compete

with them.

• Premium Member

You haven't learned yet.

JT is nothing but talk. He has never backed up one sentence that he has talked.

Reef said " Man UP." and he went out and had a very good run when the 4 horsemen would give up the ball.

On Dec. 15, I would trade Mr. Olay... Seriously, I would get rid of Olay.... For a 1st rounder.

Here's my deal...

JT to Denver.

Lenard/White/1st rounder to Atlanta. I think that Denver would do it too.

I would be just pleased as punch with that deal. I would love to plug Lenard in at SG...

Watch the game with me:

JV to Reef. Reef gets doubled, Out to Lenard. Lenard for three... You betcha!!

Hots,

Never said it was illegal. But, the league needs checks & balances so that the whole of the power scheme isn't sucked into one team.

Right now, one team has FOUR players that would start and dominate on any other team.

The NBA lacks popularity for a multitude of reasons - chief among which is there is no parity and the talent that does exist is pathetic. Putting four of the best players in each repective postion isn't helping.

Play.

• Admin

That dumbass statement shows that he has the basketball IQ of a ball rack....

Instead of trying to drum up some dumbed down response for the media about effort and "giving it our all". Why doesn't he watch some [censored] film and play like his team needs him to, on both ends..

Sorry JT, but there's more to this teams losing than simple effort and aggression. It's about playing smart basketball and recognizing what needs to be done before it's too late.

• Premium Member

You guys have bought into the rheotoric..

Lakers have no bench... For a playoffs you need a bench.

There is a real beast in the West and it's not the Lakers.

The real BEAST in the West is not the TWolves but they are in the hunt.

It's not the Mavs though they look really good.

Te real Beast in the West is the KINGS...

How have you guys forgotten the Kings so quick.

The Kings are 12-4... They have run over some good teams... The other night they beat Houston by about 30. The sad part is that Webber hasn't played a minute this season. NOT ONE MINUTE...

So think about that...

Their second team is:

Bobby Jackson, Anthony Peeler, Tony MassenBurg, Brad Miller.

That second team can arguably beat up on some teams playing NOW. Just wait:

Bibby, Christie, Peja, Webber, Vlade... With those others will dominate in the playoffs.

In fact, the West really looks like this for now:

Kings

Mavs

Lakers

Spurs

Wolves

Nuggets

Jazz

Rockets.

And there are no easy wins.

Mavs are going nowhere....Shaq will easily rip the Mavs

apart. What's the Mavs record againest the Lakers the

last decade again?

The Kings are dead as far as championship threats go...

Their bench is weaken....You shout Tony Massenburg...

Slava is better than him or has been this year....

Webber is not a big game player so he isn't worrysome

come playoff time. He's a choker and has been his entire

career.

• Admin

The only reason you're talking about parity is because the rest of the league [censored] SUCKS! The players can't play and it's the NBAs fault. THey let highschool kids and college freshman dominate the draft and the product has suffered for it.

You talk about how good the lakers are. But you put them back in the 80's and they would just be another good team among the other good teams of that era. They WOULD NOT dominate. Because back then the players could play.

Sure most of them couldn't dunk and they weren't all that athletic. But that IS NOT what basketball is about. Basketball is about shooting and knowing how to play the game and that's what it's missing today.

The lakers just got players who know how to play and know how to shoot. It's not their fault that the NBA has let the quality of talent fall the point that there are only enough good players out there for 4-5 teams to put together a quality roster.

The only thing that would be accomplished by spreading the Lakers HOF roster across the league is that you'd have one less good team to watch.

• Moderators

They may get beat but you can't say that any 2 of these guys:

Eddie Jones

Van Exel

Elden Campbell

Rick Fox

Robert Horry

Are comparable to havin Payton and Malone. Even so I think they are beatable.

I love JT mainly because he says stuff like this after every loss. He's one of those guys that forgets that the other team wants to win the game too.

Remember when he was suspended for throwing a punch and swore that he didn't even though they had it on tape.