• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk XIII fantasy Basketball

capstone21

• Admin

We are now in our 14th year of Hawksquawk fantasy basketball!! (I know the name is XIII)

Time to sign and get your GM hat on to prove you got the goods to choose the team that can beat all.

I am going to do the same as last year....please message me of your interest to join.

Too many non-Hawksquawk members have been joining in the past.

THIS IS FOR ONLY SERIOUS MANAGERS WHO WILL PLAY THE WHOLE SEASON

Whether u are 20 games behind or in first place, you will be expected to manage your lineups

Good luck fellow managers as we play another great season!!

• Like 1

Friendly reminder: the official second league still has a few spots open. Just send me a message here with your email address so I can invite you and I will invite the first people who send me that information.

Translation. Capstone league = real life. Sothron league = creepy 2nd life video game thing. 

• Premium Member

Translation. Capstone league = real life. Sothron league = creepy 2nd life video game thing.

More like we have so many people who can't get into the first league that with cap's blessing last year I started a second league so more Hawksquawkers could be in a league together. But that's ok. I see what you did there Mr. inferior xbox1 to PS4 guy.

More like we have so many people who can't get into the first league that with cap's blessing last year I started a second league so more Hawksquawkers could be in a league together. But that's ok. I see what you did there Mr. inferior xbox1 to PS4 guy.

Haha I know, just had to mess with you about it being the creepy "other" league that nobody admits to being in. stinker.gif

Haha I know, just had to mess with you about it being the creepy "other" league that nobody admits to being in. stinker.gif

Ill admit to being in it. I won the damn thing...:-/

Ps Soth is a great commish...until next year when I finish 7th..then ill prolly bash him...until then..cheers!

Ill admit to being in it. I won the damn thing...:-/

Ps Soth is a great commish...until next year when I finish 7th..then ill prolly bash him...until then..cheers!

Oh damn I thought you won the official Capstone league. I better take back that award on here and re-make it for the creepy league champion. 

Oh damn I thought you won the official Capstone league. I better take back that award on here and re-make it for the creepy league champion.

I won both leagues...I'm kind of a big deal...:-|