• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Farewell to Clutch and Swoop?

lethalweapon3

Making subtle changes is fine but they seem to be selling them as 'new unis'.   This is so boring.   "if you look close there is a tiny little new logo on the shorts"   Can't we do anything bold?  

These are new uni's for this year, and this year only. Next year will see the larger re-design. If you remember, Koonin only came on board this summer. The NBA requires one year for a full uniform redesign to go along with the retail cycle. My friend who works for the Hawks said that next season we will be getting all new uniforms, color scheme, etc.

• Like 3

• Moderators

These are new uni's for this year, and this year only. Next year will see the larger re-design. If you remember, Koonin only came on board this summer. The NBA requires one year for a full uniform redesign to go along with the retail cycle. My friend who works for the Hawks said that next season we will be getting all new uniforms, color scheme, etc.

Awesome.  Thanks dude!  

Thanks @hawkdude55.

Can you ask your friend what other ticket promotions the Hawks are having?

How about leaving pairs of tickets around Atlanta and tweeting the location for fans to grab?

Do something, anything to get the fringe fans excited.