• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Suggesting New Uniforms....

ATLHawks3

• Moderators

Isn't it amazing that the Pacman logo is so well recognized and universally loved by Hawks fans and yet for some reason management doesn't want to embrace it? It makes no sense to me. It is the only instantly recognizable bit of visual branding we have and it is still an instant recognition for any real NBA fan despite the fact that it hasn't been used for roughly 20 years.

• Like 3

I think management is waiting till we're legitimate contenders before they bring them back so they can reap the full profit of the rebranding from a marketing standpoint.

Probably so. When we sucked in the early 2000's, we had the worst looking jerseys in the NBA. It was like, look, we look and play like trash.

• Like 1

• Moderators

When I was a kid (i know i'm old) everyone had one of these t shirts despite the fact that the only hawk most of our parents knew was John Drew and that wasn't for good reasons. Thank god Nique came along.

Posted Image

Edited by macdaddy

I like the blue/red and the style of the current uniforms . Although, I wish they'd kept yellow as the "accent" color instead of silver. Just add the pacman logo to the current uni's and that'd be fine really.

Oh and AtlHawk, I like your design. Not sure about the pants, but the rest is great.

I was wondering, could one of you photoshop wizards replace the silver band on this with yellow and maybe add a pacman logo?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ATLSmith