Suggesting New Uniforms....

ATLHawks3

I don't think that people recognize that the current unis are inspired by the only championship team in franchise history. It's a modern update, of course, but the uniform and colors have a bit of tradition themselves. I like em but just wish they'd return the collar to what it originally was but at the rate that Adidas is going we'll probably see sleeved versions before that.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

We need to get rid of the red/white/blue color scheme. Too many teams wearing it. Go back to the red/yellow/white or even the red/yellow/black.

This. I want us to drop the blue, make it black, and maybe do something with gold... And if we get a new uni and there ISN'T a Pacman on it.........I will...I'lll... Y'know what...? I can't even write what I'll do because it's gonna be something THAT terrible.

• Premium Member

I was actually a pretty big fan of the 90's uniform. Love those hardwood classics game they had this past season. Snazzy.

A thought would be to take that 90's uniform and change the places where it's black to a medium Blue.