• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've had it with Theo

jezmund

As some of you have been stating recently. What's with this 2pts/4rbs/1bls/4TOs stuff? He must really want to be traded. I thought he was our experienced veteran. Let's put him on Ebay so the GM that bids the highest gets him. (JK) Who might be interested?

Orlando?

Memphis?

Dallas?

Portland?

I'm up for trading Nazr, too. If he has value, I'd be up for trading him. Other than SAR, unless a great offer is thrown to us. As far as Ratliff, don't get your hopes up for draftpick(s). We aren't the only ones noticing how he's playing. I'm not sure if Nazr for Battier would work salary wise b/c we'd have to bring back a few more players than we give up unless Memphis is going to just throw in one of their core players which I'd feel lucky enough to get Battier for Nazr.

Yes, RATLIFF is one of the best blockers in the NBA... but i think we can benefit more from a well-rounded C.

I mean, c'mon... im willing to trade RATLIFF for KURT THOMAS now...

If Ratliff was one of the best rebounders, then just for rebounding + blocking hes a keeper...

but since hes only a blocker, i think we should trade him

No way he wont go. He is the best shot blocker in the NBA, his job is rebounding and blocks, is not his fault diaw and Reef are hogging up all the boards, lol. No seriously, Theo is a keeper because is out there to intimidate and block shots. Now the one that I will like to trade is Nazr, the freaking guy gets blocked by even Earl Boykins. Com'on Nazr take it up like a man