Deepest Team In The East?

jmac54

Do we Have The Deepest Team In The East?

We Have A Lot Of Guys That Can Cover Multiple Positions

Basically This Is Our Opening Night Roster Breakdown:

PG - Teague, Mack, Schröder, Bazemore

SG - Sefolosha, Korver, Carroll, Bazemore, Jenkins, Mack

SF - Sefolosha, Korver, Carroll, Mike Scott, Millsap

PF- Millsap, Brand, Horford, Mike Scott, Payne

C - Horord, Antić, Muscala, Brand, Payne Sometimes?

With the exception of Muscala and Schröder....Our whole roster can guard and play multiple positions.

I cant think of a team in the East where you can have 3-5 options at each position.

If Bazemore and Sefolosha Pan out and we stay healthy we have a very good shot at the Eastern Conference Finals

I think were better than Chicago even with D-Rose.....because we all know he will never be the same

Cleveland will be very poor defensively so im not ready to jump to any conclusions with them like the rest of the world.

Washington will be without Beal for a good while and thats really gunna hurt them

Brooklyn is getting up there in age and they just dont have much depth

Indiana is not making the playoffs this year

Toronto is a one year wonder....i dont think they win there division this year as sad as that sounds...i think they were a one year wonder honestly...they may get 7th or 8th

Charlotte will be our competition early on in the year until Washington gets back to full strength...Charlotte has a good team.

I highly doubt Miami gets any higher than a 6 seed

I think we are better than the Knicks.

I will also be at the Hawks/Raptors Game opening night....ill be the only fan probably in the arena as i will be wearing my Hawks warmup jacket and Hawks hat while the other 19,000 people will be wearing stupid "We The North" tshirts.

I hope we come into Toronto and blow them right out of the water and make a statement right now of the gate. I cant wait

I would just say we are damn sure deep...I'm not going to say deepest but we are damn sure deep! Lol

Also I watched nba tv show highlights of the game and I don't remember who mentioned it but I heard the announcer say "the hawks have one of the deepest big man rotations in the league, plenty of options"....lol I know @JayBirdHawk loves to hear that as much as any one on these boards.

I'm optimistic we will be very deep but at this point take out the guys who haven't proven themselves to be NBA rotation players and I count 8 maybe 9 deep which is similar to a lot of other teams.

I see 14 guys from the boxscore last night who Bud expects to contribute, so they will. He's the development King, I'm sure he's been riding Moose and John hard.

I'm diggin this little squad. There will be times they shoot 58% from the field. On the flipside, they'll rarely get blown out.