A fitting end to this game

WraithSentinel

Falcons had it won. A penalty you rarely see Refs actually enforce they decide to enforce it there. You just knew what was going to happen. With that 6th loss the Falcons playoffs hope is officially over.

It all balances out. They should have been flagged on the 2pt conversion.

Why the Falcons decided to pass on that final 3rd down will boggle the mind.

• Moderators

I am so frustrated with this team. I'm done with the Falcons constantly underachieving. I will never understand how a team can play so well and execute the way they should in the beginning of a game and just completely forget how to play football for the next 3 quarters. And Ryan played like trash. Two fumbles and an INT that was just bad. Threw the ball across the field to no one. I mean WTF. 21 pts in the first quarter and NOTHING for the rest of the game? How the hell do you let that happen? Games are 60 minutes long, not whoever gets to three scores first. I'm just done. Bring on the Hawks season. I can't take the Falcons' bullshit any longer.

I am so frustrated with this team. I'm done with the Falcons constantly underachieving. I will never understand how a team can play so well and execute the way they should in the beginning of a game and just completely forget how to play football for the next 3 quarters. And Ryan played like trash. Two fumbles and an INT that was just bad. Threw the ball across the field to no one. I mean WTF. 21 pts in the first quarter and NOTHING for the rest of the game? How the hell do you let that happen? Games are 60 minutes long, not whoever gets to three scores first. I'm just done. Bring on the Hawks season. I can't take the Falcons' bullshit any longer.

I thought you were a Lions fan?

The Second half of scoring no points has been a constant issue the past 2 seasons and now a 3rd. It's annoyingly fustrating watching the 2nd half of falcons games after watching them play real NFL football in the 1st half Ionly to have a complete meltdown on both sides of the ball in the 2nd. Offense can't score - defense can't stop anyone.

• Premium Member

I went to the Titans-Texans game yesterday and both teams looked really bad.  The Falcons have the worst defense in the league and I believe the Titans have the worst offense.

In regards to the Falcons I think we have the worst and most overrated GM int he league.   I've been a Atlanta sports fans for many years, but I just gotta take a break from the Falcons.

Falcons first, Lions second. I'm rooting for the Packers tonight cause they're playing the Saints if that tells ya anything.

I feel like I don't even know you anymore. I treated you like a brother damnit, and now I hear this Falcons first Lions second crap. I won't lie, it hurts.

Ahh gotcha. Yeah that's why it's tough to like multiple teams. I try to be Texans 2nd but I don't watch them too often.

Instead you yearn for the glory days of Marino, Clayton and Duper. Kind of like an old hippie clinging on to his tie dye anything or bell bottom jeans...:-|

Instead you yearn for the glory days of Marino, Clayton and Duper. Kind of like an old hippie clinging on to his tie dye anything or bell bottom jeans...:-|

We'll see who's clinging to what in a couple of weeks when the Dolphins play the Lions and my boy Grimey takes Stafford to the house! 

We'll see who's clinging to what in a couple of weeks when the Dolphins play the Lions and my boy Grimey takes Stafford to the house!

You bring the hippie weed and ill bring the celery sticks ..:-0