• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Lakers

lethalweapon3

THE HAWKS ARE COMPLETE GARBAGE DEFENSIVELY

If anyone thought this team improved this year put the pipe down. The damn Lakers scoring 60+ points in the 1st half!!!

Absolute trash. They don't deserve fans for this shit. And trade either Sap or Horford. I say Horford becuz for the last time HORFORD IS NOT A DAMN CENTER

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

THE HAWKS ARE COMPLETE GARBAGE DEFENSIVELY

If anyone thought this team improved this year put the pipe down. The damn Lakers scoring 60+ points in the 1st half!!!

Absolute trash. They don't deserve fans for this shit. And trade either Sap or Horford. I say Horford becuz for the last time HORFORD IS NOT A DAMN CENTER

Thing is that Horford will be a worse PF than Center.  His advantage against centers is his agility and speed. Move him to PF and he loses his advantage.  Just will be a pick and pop PF and pretty easy to guard.

Thing is that Horford will be a worse PF than Center. His advantage against centers is his agility and speed. Move him to PF and he loses his advantage. Just will be a pick and pop PF and pretty easy to guard.

I'm glad I'm not the only person that thinks this. I was starting to think I was just being a hater lol.

I think Horford would be rather average being a PF in buds offense.

Horford is trash. Horford/Sap PF and C combination will not work and it is not because of Sap. We need a guy only interested in rebounding. Faried, Hickson, somebody that has shown that they can hit the boards hard.

I want someone that can't shoot just for the sole purpose of making Bud leave him around the paint.

• Like 3

The most retarded thing I hear is this speed and agility. Al's healthy speed and agility is very good for a PF or C. Al biggest difference is at PF you don't have to bang and you don't have defend dudes with superior mass and strength to you which isn't an issue at PF for healthy Al. Right now, Al isn't healthy. He is looking rusty as hayle.