We gasp in amazement as the "FIRST PLACE" Atlanta Falcons hold

on and come away with the victory.

Now, we must take our act on the road for Monday night football

where the entire world will be watching and face the team with the

frozen tundra. 

Ain't this great!!

stinker.gif

• Moderators

There still is no hope.  Saints still win the division and Mike Smith loses his job.  If Smith wanted to save his job, he needed to win the games vs. Detroit and Cleveland.  No way the Falcons keep pace with the Saints considering our next three games are @GB, vs. PIT, and @NO.  Sayonara Smitty.  Bring in Harbaugh!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

We just need to maximize our pick at this point.  Getting into the playoffs by winning 6 or 7 games will be a token appearance that pushes us out of the range of the elite pass rushers and we absolutely can't go another year without upgrading our pass rushing talent.

• Moderators

We just need to maximize our pick at this point.  Getting into the playoffs by winning 6 or 7 games will be a token appearance that pushes us out of the range of the elite pass rushers and we absolutely can't go another year without upgrading our pass rushing talent.

Upgrading?  I didn't know we had ANY pass rushing talent.   Makes me think our secondary is really pretty damn good considering how long they have to cover guys.   Someone is going to back into the playoffs in this division.  I fully expect the Saints to do their best tonight to stay in second place.  Cam flipped his truck trying to stay out of the playoffs.  

Smith is still running SJax when we're on the two yard line with no receivers in the game.  Gee I wonder the play call is going to be.   Slow Jack up over right tackle maybe?  Oops its now 3rd and goal from the 6.

• Like 1

Upgrading? I didn't know we had ANY pass rushing talent. Makes me think our secondary is really pretty damn good considering how long they have to cover guys. Someone is going to back into the playoffs in this division. I fully expect the Saints to do their best tonight to stay in second place. Cam flipped his truck trying to stay out of the playoffs.

Smith is still running SJax when we're on the two yard line with no receivers in the game. Gee I wonder the play call is going to be. Slow Jack up over right tackle maybe? Oops its now 3rd and goal from the 6.

That play was so bad and predictable. Why do we never have our receivers spread out wide and run the ball. Stevie Wonder saw that play with lost yardage before it happened.

Just let the season end and get the pick and revamp EVERYTHING!

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Upgrading?  I didn't know we had ANY pass rushing talent.   Makes me think our secondary is really pretty damn good considering how long they have to cover guys.   Someone is going to back into the playoffs in this division.  I fully expect the Saints to do their best tonight to stay in second place.  Cam flipped his truck trying to stay out of the playoffs.  

Smith is still running SJax when we're on the two yard line with no receivers in the game.  Gee I wonder the play call is going to be.   Slow Jack up over right tackle maybe?  Oops its now 3rd and goal from the 6.

Clearly you don't understand it's a process.  We just need to do a better job of self-scouting during the bye week.  We didn't get the results we wanted today.  Since sacks are overrated we need to be multiple on defense.  This is a no-excuse business so we need to execute down the stretch.  We didn't do a good enough job today so we'll have to continue to evaluate -er- self-scout ...

Just wanted to see how many Mike Smith-isms I could squeeze out.  I'll be ecstatic to see these ridiculous buzzwords retired.

Clearly you don't understand it's a process. We just need to do a better job of self-scouting during the bye week. We didn't get the results we wanted today. Since sacks are overrated we need to be multiple on defense. This is a no-excuse business so we need to execute down the stretch. We didn't do a good enough job today so we'll have to continue to evaluate -er- self-scout ...

Just wanted to see how many Mike Smith-isms I could squeeze out. I'll be ecstatic to see these ridiculous buzzwords retired.

Lol - hearing him say 'self scout' gives me hives....uuuhhhh!!!

• Moderators

Clearly you don't understand it's a process.  We just need to do a better job of self-scouting during the bye week.  We didn't get the results we wanted today.  Since sacks are overrated we need to be multiple on defense.  This is a no-excuse business so we need to execute down the stretch.  We didn't do a good enough job today so we'll have to continue to evaluate -er- self-scout ...

Just wanted to see how many Mike Smith-isms I could squeeze out.  I'll be ecstatic to see these ridiculous buzzwords retired.

Nicely done!  But rest assured they know they have to be better.

Lol - hearing him say 'self scout' gives me hives....uuuhhhh!!!

That's the one that gets me the most.  He just sounds so proud when he says it like, "yay me, I invented a term".  Ugh!!

Reminds me when Mora drafted DeAngelo Hall and kept going on and on about his athletic arrogance or STTE.