• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What will it take for Payne to get minutes?

GameTime

He's far more athletic than Marcus Fizer. I can assure you of that. His offensive game is also better because of his ability to knock down the three point shot. Not sure what footage or what you've watched that tells you Payne can't get to the rim and finish...and what is wrong with tip dunks anyway? I guess his ability to read where the ball is going off the rim, time his jump, and manage to avoid being boxed out are just traits of every single player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is far more athletic than Marcus Fizer is a lie. Fizer was a damn good athlete like Payne. On the court, their athleticism is similar. You can't assure me that unless you are comparing Marcus right now to Adreian. I didn't say he couldn't finish. I said I don't see that dunk on you ability that Amare and Shawn Kemp had. It don't happen as often in the NBA as it does in college unless you are a freakish athlete. Right now, Fizer is better than Payne at this point of their careers. We will see where it goes from here. This is a much more favorable situation than Chicago at that time.