• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Refreshing and So Much Fun

phoostal

• Premium Member

I just wanted to take the time to say it is finally refreshing to come to the site and not see as much negative posting on the board.  As they say winning cures everything. LOL.  

I had to take a break awhile as the negativity wore me down. Even though I haven't been posting much lately, I'm constantly reading and giving out likes.  I want to thank everyone for keeping the positivity going.  

By the way I can't stop looking at the current standings each day, its mesmerizing to me.  This might be the best Hawks run I've seen since I've been a fan in 82.  I don't about anyone else but I look forward to watching each game and that is all I think about each game day.  

You can also kill me because I went to the Orlando game, like I do everytime they come to town, so I probably jinxed us.  But I'll be back next time they are in town.  

Go Hawks and Merry Christmas to all of us!

I agree with what you say, its been a long time since this franchise has had a team this good.   I haven't agreed with DF in the past and I wanted Gasol bad, but he has done a good job getting Coach Bud here because he is a very good coach.   The core and chemistry of this team is really good, all of the guys can shoot, defend, and lately Sap and Dennis have been taking the ball to the rack.  We need a little tweek to the roster for rebounding but don't want to upset the chemistry.

Merry Christmas

One doesn't need to be negative to be critical of decisions for this franchise. But we have a sect of posters who are incessantly negative and let that alter their perspective on moves. And it happens for every f***ing move, so yeah I feel your frustration @phoostal.

It has been great to see more posts of a positive light. How can you not be excited about this team? Plenty of moves that can be made, but it's not like they must be made. The team is playing great, the fans are showing up, we have new merchandise, etc.