In the new year, Hawks fly to the top of the list

Hawksquawk

I'm as big a LeBron fan as any and I wouldn't want him. He's started a much less explosive second chapter to his career, numbers and defensive prowess down across the board. I'd rather have DeMarre and two more very good players instead of him for 20+. Poor depth has the Cavs in the position they're in, great depth has us in ours.

And I love hiw his moron coach called their blowout at our hands "embarrassing" but all their other losses to teams not at the top of their conference are just losses. I'm sure LeBron looked at him crazy after that, thinking "their coach wouldn't even have you as a video coordinator". How they continue on with him while Lue and Drew are much more capable is phenomenal.

Edited by benhillboy

I'm as big a LeBron fan as any and I wouldn't want him. He's started a much less explosive second chapter to his career, numbers and defensive prowess down across the board. I'd rather have DeMarre and two more very good players instead of him for 20+. Poor depth has the Cavs in the position they're in, great depth has us in ours.

I don't want him at 20+ million either. He'd have to be willing to take a contract that we can afford. That would be his 1st act of submitting to our system. 

You all are crazy. I'm not even a LeBron fan, and I'd love to have him here.

If he came here,it would obviously be because of Bud and the system and so I would have to think he'd be open to buying into it. You don't think he'd love to play for a TEAM instead of just with a group of guys who he has to carry on his back night in and night out? How greedy can he be if he leads his team in assists? SMH. Ya'll cray.

• Like 3

• Moderators

You all are crazy. I'm not even a LeBron fan, and I'd love to have him here.

If he came here,it would obviously be because of Bud and the system and so I would have to think he'd be open to buying into it. You don't think he'd love to play for a TEAM instead of just with a group of guys who he has to carry on his back night in and night out? How greedy can he be if he leads his team in assists? SMH. Ya'll cray.

Agree with all of this (except the idea that you can't be selfish while leading your team in assists: see Stephon Starbury).

I just think it's incredible that we're a good enough team to even entertain the notion of not wanting Lebron, or putting a price on Lebron, lol.

I'd still take him in a heartbeat, of course, but I think it'd be really sweet to win without him.

• Like 1