• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford's dunk tonight against Toronto

Sothron

• Premium Member

Toronto fans like damn, he always makes the right play. You wonder why I keep telling you he is one of the best players in the NBA and better than prime Malone. But you want to argue when Horford does so MUCH more for winning Basketball on tape.

dude, come on. we get it. there's no need to make any Horford thread another Malone comparison hijack.

Toronto fans like damn, he always makes the right play. You wonder why I keep telling you he is one of the best players in the NBA and better than prime Malone. But you want to argue when Horford does so MUCH more for winning Basketball on tape.

@nbasuperstar40retired I'll make a deal with you - when we make it to the ECF then the finals, lets revisit this debate :-).

@nbasuperstar40retired give the Malone thing a rest.....pleeeease. No thread hijack.

Let's enjoy Al for what he is to this team at this moment.

I'm close to banning the word Malone on here if it doesn't stop immediately. Not going through another Mayo ordeal.

• Like 1

I'm close to banning the word Malone on here if it doesn't stop immediately. Not going through another Mayo ordeal.

Lol...how do you like Teague to KJ? At least that one is a newer item on the shelf lol

Ps Somewhere Moses is shaking his head saying..."I gave you foos a few years on my last leg and your gonna ban me? What'd I do?" Lol

Edited by Spud2Nique

I watched the espn game highlights. All Hawks but this wasn't on it.

Wow all Hawks? I'm surprised. I try to boycott espn as much as possible. I guess they almost have to show some Hawks now. They prolly hate it. Lol