• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford's dunk tonight against Toronto

Sothron

Dolf you mind explaining how one gets a vine to work in a post? I tried using URL or IMG but nothing worked.

You have to get the Embed code from the vine by click the 3 dots, then copy the embed code. Then paste it into a new post with the HTML checkbox ticked. That works for any type of HTML embed code. 

• Like 1

There's a Hawks fan on Reddit who posts a lot of quality highlights after every game. Here's the one from tonight:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2sp4c8/post_game_thread_this_hawks_328_win_streak_goes/cnrkxok

Just seeing if his clips can be embedded on here:

uhh...kinda hangs off the page a bit. Guess the width can be changed in the future. Edited by High5

Toronto fans like damn, he always makes the right play. You wonder why I keep telling you he is one of the best players in the NBA and better than prime Malone. But you want to argue when Horford does so MUCH more for winning Basketball on tape.

Toronto fans like damn, he always makes the right play. You wonder why I keep telling you he is one of the best players in the NBA and better than prime Malone. But you want to argue when Horford does so MUCH more for winning Basketball on tape.

@nbasuperstar40retired give the Malone thing a rest.....pleeeease. No thread hijack.

Let's enjoy Al for what he is to this team at this moment.