• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The official welcome to Hawksquawk for new members and visitors

Sothron

LOL, take that Spud ...

OohBurn.gif

Hey, how come y'all didn't welcome me like this?

As the kids say, I got got by @JayBirdHawk...

Why didnt we welcome you like this? Cuz you came in chest high all cocky n $hit like you owned the joint. Lol

As the kids say, I got got by @JayBirdHawk...

Why didnt we welcome you like this? Cuz you came in chest high all cocky n $hit like you owned the joint. Lol

It's not my fault it took me like 5 posts to lap y'all in bball knowledge and general $chwagness (new nickname?  General $chwagness).

kidcudihaters.gif

I'm obviously kidding.  Welcome to all the new folks.  Great to see the fanbase (and the site) continue to grow .... be sure to obey the rules, it makes @Dolfan23's life much easier.  Gives him that much more time for mani-pedi's.

It's not my fault it took me like 5 posts to lap y'all in bball knowledge and general $chwagness (new nickname? General $chwagness).

kidcudihaters.gif

I'm obviously kidding. Welcome to all the new folks. Great to see the fanbase (and the site) continue to grow .... be sure to obey the rules, it makes @Dolfan23's life much easier. Gives him that much more time for mani-pedi's.

Just the fact that you used the term "mani- pedi's" scares me...:-X

Hello! Glad to be here. I joined the site last summer and have been lurking ever since. I'm a native Georgian and have been a Hawks fan my entire life. There have been seasons that I followed a bit more closely (The late 90s was when I really started to follow the NBA. Laettner, Smith, Blaylock, etc.) and began following again after the rebranding of the team in the mid 2000s. So I haven't always been a diehard, but I've always followed them.

I'm a college basketball fan first. I'm a Duke grad and Duke basketball is my first love. However, the one and done rule has hurt college hoops lately making the NBA much more enjoyable.

• Like 4

Hello! Glad to be here. I joined the site last summer and have been lurking ever since. I'm a native Georgian and have been a Hawks fan my entire life. There have been seasons that I followed a bit more closely (The late 90s was when I really started to follow the NBA. Laettner, Smith, Blaylock, etc.) and began following again after the rebranding of the team in the mid 2000s. So I haven't always been a diehard, but I've always followed them.

I'm a college basketball fan first. I'm a Duke grad and Duke basketball is my first love. However, the one and done rule has hurt college hoops lately making the NBA much more enjoyable.

Uh oh someone here is gonna call you an elitist...

Glad that you've stopped lurking and started posting. 

Welcome and glad you're here!

• Like 2

Watch out guys.  My adopted Hawksquawk granddaughter has a female buddy!

That ought to make us all sit up and pay attention.

Welcome to all new posters.  Great to have you aboard.

GO ATL !

man_in_love.gif

• Like 2