• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Durant calls Atlanta fans bandwagoners...

volman

So you are by definition a bandwagon fan so quit criticizing others for have the same doubt that you had!

Wait what? You need to check your definition of bandwagon.. Hots is negative as hell but not a bandwagon fan

• Like 1

Doubting that you have a great team and not wanting to participate on a very regular basis but then choosing to pay close attention again when that team surprises everyone does not make you a bandwagon fan.

That's a fair weather fan.

• Like 2

Let me spell it out to people that are pretending to be dense. Several posters on this board agreed that the Hawks were contenders at the beginning of the season...The rest of the board was borderline to overtly insulting to us convinced that there was no way that the Hawks were considered a contender. And now they want on the bandwagon...so you tell me what those kind of fans should be referred to as!

Dude you ignorant as FCK! We have no bandwagon fans here among the regular squawkers. Just because their outlook of the team differs from yours does not make them bandwagon fans. Dude you are looking foolish

• Like 2

So you are by definition a bandwagon fan so quit criticizing others for have the same doubt that you had!

So, if you don't always think your team is going to win it all that makes you a bandwagon fan? Do you really understand how stupid that sounds?

A bandwagon fan to me is someone that had no investment in the team prior to them winning games.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

So, if you don't always think your team is going to win it all that makes you a bandwagon fan? Do you really understand how stupid that sounds?

A bandwagon fan to me is someone that had no investment in the team prior to them winning games.

That isn't what i said nor isn't what has been displayed on this board... But If you don't believe in your team until they start winning, you are a bandwagon fan. And many of you fit that bill. Edited by Peoriabird

That isn't what i said nor isn't what has been displayed on this board... But If you don't believe in your team until they start winning, you are a bandwagon fan. And many of you fit that bill.

If don't follow your team until they start winning, you are a bandwagon fan. How could a guy who buys tickets to the Chicago Cubs the last fifty years, feels greatly depressed about their chances every season, goes to every game and then suddenly they win the the World Series and he feels great be called a bandwagon fan. That makes absolutely no sense. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Chicago cubs? Atlanta's fan base can't be more different than the Cub's fan base..The Cub's fan base actually believe that they have a chance each and every year except last year when the plan was to go young

Edited by Peoriabird

That isn't what i said nor isn't what has been displayed on this board... But If you don't believe in your team until they start winning, you are a bandwagon fan. And many of you fit that bill.

You are wrong.. A fan who only pays attention when his/her fan are having success is a fair weather fan. But again Hots does not fit here either because he is a passionate fan. I think he is way to negative but for you to question his fanhood is kinda a low thing to do man. He is certainly a fan.

A bandwagon fan is someone who jumps aboard from team to team according to success. Prime example of bandwagon fans are the clowns who ditched Miami and are now Cavs fans. You could not be anymore wrong man

• Like 4

• Premium Member

So you are saying that a fan that neither believes in or supports a team is considered a fan of that team?? A person that constantly praises other teams and their players is a fan of a team that doesn't have anything good to say about them or its players?

Edited by Peoriabird

• Premium Member

People coming to this board to criticize the team, its players or its fans are fans of this team? If you think so then you need to re-read the definition of "Fan". Just coming to this board does not make you a fan because fans of other teams frequently visit this site.

Edited by Peoriabird

People coming to this board to criticize the team, its players or its fans are fans of this team. If you think so then you need to re-read the definition of "Fan". Just coming to this board does not make you a fan because fans of other team frequently visit this site.

Just stop man. Just stop. Everybody doesn't have to be kool-aid drinkin', Disney, stars in their eyes, all-in to be called a fan.