Will Coach Bud tap Korver for D-Wade?

bumpyphish1

When will Wade's replacement be announced?

He has to tap Korver.  This is not only Korver's likely only chance in his career, he is truly deserving.  He is likely gonna set a record with 50/50/90.  Unreal his efficiency.

I soooo wanna see Kyle get to suit up for the All-Stars.  Hell, he played for team USA.  Why is it far-fetched?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Still don't get why he was an all star when he has probably missed over 10 games. He's good when he plays but I don't think you give a spot to an often injured player who is on a team struggling to play .500 ball. I'd be okay if Knight made it over Korver on coaches vote, but I feel like you almost have to out KK in the game now.

The guy is like fine wine... Better as he gets older. He's doing the 3 pt. contest... 3 teammates and his coach already there, let him play...I don't care if he plays 8 minutes. He deserves to be an All star.

The guy is like fine wine... Better as he gets older. He's doing the 3 pt. contest... 3 teammates and his coach already there, let him play...I don't care if he plays 8 minutes. He deserves to be an All star.

I totally agree.  What record is Knight breaking this season?  What is he on pace to be the first player to EVER do?

It's Korver easily if the "commish" (as I'm sure someone who works for him or some group that has his ear that really makes the choice) has a clue!

Not sure what the holdup is really.  Hasn't Wade already announced he's out?

He is not officially out for a specific timetable, so there is a chance he may still be available for the ASG.  Kobe's replacement decision was easy since he is out for the remainder of the season.

I'm gonna get a little Gearon-y here, but about 80% of the AS Game crowd, a very well paying one at that, will be white American, correct? Just saying, Kyle could be the star of the weekend.

It's a no-brainer for Silver. I wish they could send Melo's irrelevant ass back but he's the "ambassador" for the game. Makes me halfway upchuck my lunch thinking about it. Dude is a hinderance to the ideal team ball that will be front and center during the weekend with all the commentary on us. Let alone the fact that he's always flexing like he's from there when eveyone knows he's a fake thug from Baltimore, he'll bolt as soon as some fellow "superstar" gives him a call and asks him to go steady, and the Knicks are an abomination. Newsflash I don't like Melo.

Edited by benhillboy