• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Wizards

lethalweapon3

Great thread as usual lw3!!! The Wiz present a similar problem for us as the Pelicans did. Two big dudes that can board. Keep the polish weiner and Maybyner off the glass...:-)

GO HAWKS!!!!

I blame @Dejay - I think he relented and watched the game live (his wife forbade him to watch for fear of jinxing the winning streak).  Didn't see him in chat after the game and he hasn't posted since.

• Moderators

@lethalweapon3 Not sure if I've ever asked this but are you a fan of the Lethal Weapon movies or just Melvin Gibby and/or Daniel Glover? Or maybe it has nothing to do with that at all. Lol

Actually, it's neither (although Gibson freaks me out and I know Danny much better as 'Mister').

It was this trio that helped draw me to the ATL (and multiple attempts at this grad school thingie) way back in the day:

1d6b83c246791acbb798eef46b958409.jpg

http://www.theshadowleague.com/articles/lethal-weapon-3-the-legendary-trio-who-was-must-see-tv

~lw3

• Like 4

The firing of Mike Malone and the waiving of Josh were juicy stories as far as early controversy, the Cavs trade made a little noise. I think it's time for another bold move: would the Wizards front office consider firing Whittman if they get run off the floor again tonight? They were expected to control this division, right?

Hawks starting 5 named 'player' on the month for January!!!!

Didn't know that was possible. An NBA first.

Who determines the award? Whoever it was I'd like to shake their hand, that was too cool.

The telecast noted all starters in double figures for the month. I can't believe that's a first, but there had to be something historically notable about their stats.

We all know it hurts Bud to smile but he had to crack a big cheese for this honor, notably for DeMarre.

On a side note, Dennis might apply for part ownership of the Wizards. They almost look afraid of him.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Actually, it's neither (although Gibson freaks me out and I know Danny much better as 'Mister').

It was this trio that helped draw me to the ATL (and multiple attempts at this grad school thingie) way back in the day:

http://www.theshadowleague.com/articles/lethal-weapon-3-the-legendary-trio-who-was-must-see-tv

~lw3

Nonsense. That's not why you use that name!

IASIP-ep610_outside-powerplant_PM-221.jp

Oh no. Another special guest in the second quarter. I'm tired of this much less a NASCAR guy....

You know that @Hotlanta1981 is gonna be fired up for Kyle Busch! :saythat:

Hawks starting 5 named 'player' on the month for January!!!!

Didn't know that was possible.  An NBA first.

You sure? I think the 2004 (or 2005?) Pistons had that one time. 

• Like 1

~lw3

YEAHHHHH BUDDDYYYY!!!!!!!!

• Like 1