Bud Practicing All Stars Hard

benhillboy

Good stuff. Bud weeds out lazy players in no time. He's like "ain't nobody got time for that". Real players will watch in awe while he works his coaching magic but the overhyped scubs like Carmelo will sit in the corner and cry wolf. This is fantastic that Bud is getting this personal face time with guys like LeBron.

• Like 1

Chris Webber pointed out that the West had a very laid back approach while Bud had an upbeat approach with his group. He's was pretty pushy and demanding, the non-Hawks players took a second to adjust. You could tell Melo didn't care for it, luckily he won't play more than a couple minutes. Having to see him all the time is by far the worst part of this otherwise fantastic weekend.

He seemed to enjoy calling post ups for Pau coming down, he certainly isn't against a traditional posting Big like some assume. The self-serving "me" guys like Wall and Irving won't enjoy this style much, but I know he's impressing LeBron and Jimmy Butler and that's all that matters.

Chris Bosh was staring almost too intently into Bud's eyes when he addressed the huddle. I know he admires the offense and all but damn, Bud don't get down like that.

Bosh is pretty intense, I don't think he's gay though