• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Without proposing an actual trade, who do you think *ACTUALLY WILL* join the roster by Thursday's deadline

sturt

JJ Reddick is what I have heard. Heard an actual proposed trade was Reddick for Shelvin Mack and 1strd. Clips ready but Hawks pondering. He would be a nice fit with his shooting. Korver and Reddick on the floor together would be a pick your poison. Or Reddick as a Korver sub to keep same skill set on floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We better f**king not. 

Edited by nbasupes40retired
  • Like 1

I like it as long as it's not this years pick (which I'm sure it wouldn't be with the Brooklyn swap) Maybe the pick they got from Payne trade?

Yeah the BK pick is untouchable at this point. It is looking like a lottery pick. I was speaking on the Minny pick that could be worth-less (2nd rounder)

Edited by GameTime

• Premium Member

JJ Reddick is what I have heard. Heard an actual proposed trade was Reddick for Shelvin Mack and 1strd. Clips ready but Hawks pondering. He would be a nice fit with his shooting. Korver and Reddick on the floor together would be a pick your poison. Or Reddick as a Korver sub to keep same skill set on floor.

are the Hawks trying to win a title or a 3-PT contest?

are the Hawks trying to win a title or a 3-PT contest?

Both maybe? I think with the increased salary and having to use a future first rounder, Hawks pass on that deal. I would like the addition but it does add 4mil or so in salary

Mack is so under appreciated around here it's silly. He's still one of the best in the game at protecting the ball, he plays good D, he's got a solid shot and he has the trust of his coach and teammates. 

He had like 2 good games so far this season. He played ok last year, but got himself a contract and now he is mediocre.

• Premium Member

Mack is so under appreciated around here it's silly. He's still one of the best in the game at protecting the ball, he plays good D, he's got a solid shot and he has the trust of his coach and teammates. 

i agree.   i know the Like button is equivalent to agreement but I wanted there to be no doubt that agree with you that Shelvin is a good player.  

Solid all around player and very underrated.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 2

He had like 2 good games so far this season. He played ok last year, but got himself a contract and now he is mediocre.

He's barely played this year compared to last year. Kinda hard to get into a routine when you're the 3rd PG and rarely get to play.