• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clinched playoff birth

Canopy

Hots:

"It means less than absolutely nothing."

(Cherry picks some stats)

"This is the worst year in the history of the Eastern Conference. This team is gonna get killed by Indiana in the First Round anyway because they can't rebound."

• Like 1

Hots:

"It means less than absolutely nothing."

(Cherry picks some stats)

"This is the worst year in the history of the Eastern Conference. This team is gonna get killed by Indiana in the First Round anyway because they can't rebound."

Actually, I said that Cleveland is probably the one team they will not beat. If you're going to come at me like that you should get your shit right. Understand?

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Actually, I said that Cleveland is probably the one team they will not beat. If you're going to come at me like that you should get your shit right. Understand?

Sir, yes sir!

We missed you in the chat there buddy! You dipped out just when it was getting good.

And it's called sarcasm. Salty much? How could you not laugh at that, it sounds just like you!

Edited by benhillboy

Just checked the NBA website and it shows we have clinched the playoff birth! Wow! Just wow! I thought we were one more win away from it.

Is it a franchise record for the soonest playoff clinch?

who's the baby mama? lol

glad that the Hawks have clinched a playoff berth already tho...

Go Hawks!

• Like 1

Think there is way too much made of this.  I bet the locker room doesn't even pay any attention. 

Fans can make a big deal.  

The players don't as it should be:  K. Korver on playoff berth: "I don't think anyone has given clinching any thought. We are just sticking to our mantra. One day at a time."

I heard on a TV commercial that there is no "i" in birth....I mean assist, so I would say all the starters and coach Bud :).

who's the baby mama? lol

glad that the Hawks have clinched a playoff berth already tho...

Go Hawks!

Edited by Canopy
  • Like 1