• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should PERO and THABO get traded or just suspended?

Spursfanpeacemaker

usa-nba-stabbing.jpg

article-knicks3-0408.jpg

Full article about their arrest.. Click link below:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/08/us/new-york-chris-copeland-indiana-pacers-stabbed-hawks-arrested/

Clubbing 2-4 a.m. in NYC instead of getting some rest and preparing for the next game.. That's not very professional.. Hawks are soaring high right now, trying to establish themselves to a championship caliber team and trying to make something special in Atlanta but news like this just gonna bring distraction and problems to the team and organization...

Do you guys think that Hawks should just trade Pero and Thabo or just give them a suspension?

• Premium Member

Well, of course, first of all, there's this little matter of a trade deadline having past that kinda eliminates option number one, right?

As with most of these kinds of things, I think one has to be slow to assume that the whole of the story is understood or one ends up making decisions based on some degree of myth... kinda like hands-up-don't-shoot.

I would anticipate a fine, but I'll be surprised if there's any actual action on the part of the court before the season is over, and if history is any teacher, the league and team won't act until after the court does.

• Like 1

Seriously, stop overreacting SMDH.  They have never gotten in any kind of trouble before.

Im not overreacting, it seems like your over protecting them lol.. I have a lot of respect for THABO and PERO, im just frustated that their clubbing in 2-4 am in somewhere in NYC  instead preparing for the next game. Is that how a professional basketball player should be? Hawks are trying to prepare for playoffs, then PERO and THABO decides to club in 2-4 a.m. somewhere in NYC.. 

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker
  • Like 2

Why? is it because im a spurs fan? Did i say something like i hate the hawks? Why'd you think i register in this site in the first place?

you're an idiot who is overreacting. you are probably a pain to be around in real life.

Edited by skimaskway23