• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Cavs Prediction?

BraveSeminole

We have the best 2 players on the court. Just be ready to watch Kyrie amaze you. Cavs in 5 or 6.

OK enough of that. Go back to your cav-e/s now.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

We have the best 2 players on the court. Just be ready to watch Kyrie amaze you. Cavs in 5 or 6.

Hey, I can dig it.

Kyme's gonna dazzle us as the amazing peanut brittle man.  Does Irv travel in packing peanuts?  I'll hang up and listen.

For their careers, head to head:

Teague

17.9 ppg

.551 FG%

7.2 apg

2.5 topg

Irving

23.2 ppg

.513 FG%

5.9 apg

3.6 topg

So basically Irving has shot more.

Teague has shot better, passed better and handled the ball better.

Teague 9 wins, 2 losses

Irving 2 wins, 9 losses

Those are facts, not delusions.

Yeah and that is meaningless. This times its with Lebron in the playoffs going to be completely different

Lol born and living in Cleveland. You guys are gonna be ashamed after this series

Speaking of ashamed ...

Ah, we aren't usually inhospitable but you walked into that one.  Seriously though, outsiders are welcome but if all you're bringing is trash talk this'll get old quick.

Lol born and living in Cleveland. You guys are gonna be ashamed after this series

I think have a perfect example of this famed Southern Hospitality. Any sports board I ever been has these guys insta-banned within a second.

They also shot The Walking Dead in Atlanta, but to me it would have been more realistic playing in Cleveland. How painful must it be when Lebrick is all you got.

• Like 1

Yeah and that is meaningless. This times its with Lebron in the playoffs going to be completely different

Admit it, you thought Kyrie had waaay better numbers against Teague didn't you? That's why they don't matter now, lol.

The Hawks have already gotten further than they ever had before... And almost nobody is excpecting them to win this series... So I doubt they will feel too bad unless they get swept. Moreover,  I haven't seen much evidence that Cleveland is going to just run any team out of the playoffs with ease. 

JR Smith isn't going to out work anyone. The dude is a bum that should feel lucky that he is off the worst team in the league.

We just need to hope none of our guys get taken out by that no-brain fake tough guy.

"Look at me, look at me.  I growed up in da' burbs but I'mma thug 'cause I got tats."

Admit it, you thought Kyrie had waaay better numbers against Teague didn't you? That's why they don't matter now, lol.

Lol it doesn't matter at all, completely different ball game when you have the best player in the world with you during the playoffs. Guarantee you Kyrie will have a much better series & Dennis will be checked by delly.

Lol it doesn't matter at all, completely different ball game when you have the best player in the world with you during the playoffs. Guarantee you Kyrie will have a much better series & Dennis will be checked by delly.

How did it feel when your savior put on that shit show on national TV to announce that he was headed to Miami to win titles during his prime?