• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Cavs Prediction?

BraveSeminole

Thabo being out will really hurt us when DMC sits. LeBron will be close to unstoppable during periods of the series. If we can ride those moments out and minimise the damage, we can win this series. Our bigs will really have a chance to dominate Mozgov and Thompson, as long as they block them out and grab rebounds on the defensive end. Hawks in 6, just having LeBron is good enough for two wins on its own.

Hawks in 6. Love out. Irving hobbled. DMC matches LaBronna minute for minute. Cavs D can't come close to the Wizz. Korver unleashed. Now let's hope Clipps eliminate Rocks (Smoove/Dwight spite), then eliminates Worriers, then Hawks take Clipps in 6.

Edited by hazer

Hawks in five or six...ABC's worst nightmare is coming true...

I don't know ... Memphis couldn't beat GS so there won't be any Memphis/ATL finals.  I guess a Houston/ATL finals would have them crying just as bad.  I'm not sure what the commentators would being saying in that situation since the media doesn't seem to care about either market.  

Hawks in 7....I would say Hawks in 6 but the refs just won't allow it. Hawks in 7. LETS GO. Seriously I need a 4 day break, I'm exhausted. I feel like I aged 7 years in 3 weeks.

Well, we heard that about the Washington series and the Brooklyn series.

The Wizz played some tenacious D. Cavs can't put up that sort of resistance, thus Korv will be unleashed. Anybody know the Wizz's equivalent of this site? I'd like to commend them on a well-fought defensive effort.

Cleveland will be extremely tough and the only way the Hawk can win this series if we play a full 48mins; we can't have those quarters where we turn the ball over and shoot poorly.  Odds makers in vegas give us a 38%

We have the coaching advantage, if we dont have more than 10 turnovers per game, and Korver find his 3 point stroke and Teague is aggressive then we win....Cleveland has the best player in the World, and he makes everyone around him better, we have to play great.......With That SAID....HAWKS will be the underdog and will not have pressure like the first two rounds. GO HAWKS!!!

Refs are gonna be in full force for this series. We need to get large leads and try to keep them. Basically we need to shoot lights out and collect bricks on the other end. Lets build a home!

• Like 2

I could write a book but I think this one statement can determine the winner of this series.

We will win this series if we shoot a higher percentage from 3 than the Cavs do. They are heavily dependent on the 3 pt shot and we will own this series if we shoot the 3 better.

• Like 1

We got killed by all the legal screens from Gortat and Nene, let alone the pancake blocks the refs swallowed their whistle on all series. I'm sure Jeff and Dennis are bruised and battered from all those hip checks.

I feel confident Mozgov and Thompson won't be brick walls for our chase defenders and won't attempt nearly as many blatantly illegal screens. When they do they won't get away with 'em.

We've actually frustrated LeBron this year and his frustration carried over to the refs. They're definitely few and far between, but the right crew won't tolerate all the theatrics and showing up he likes to do when a call doesn't go his way.

It's crucial we draw an offensive foul on him early: good team scheming and a spirited effort from DeMarre can accomplish that. Defensive fouls ain't happening. He usually gets his first around the middle of the third quarter with those Joey Crawford types.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1