• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Cavs Prediction?

BraveSeminole

What's your beef with the burbs, brah? I swear, if I see you rolling through my subdivision with the wrong ALTA sticker I'll grab my mom's RX-300 and track you down. You won't be acting so tough then, internet thug!

Yooooo, you must be that fool with the slightly-wrinkled chinos sittin' in the cut drinkin' a virgin appletini.

Oh nah, that's @MaceCase.  My bad, hawksfan.  You won't see me set trippin'.  (Get it, ALTA, set trippin' ... crickets)

I usually run my mouth but this time I'm enjoying some popcorn while reading this thread. It's funny and quite entertaining.

Spud2 is the nerdy version of this guy ...

popcorn-go.gif

Seriously though, i kinda hope we're not dealing with an infestation of Heat Cavs fans.  The smell of 5 year-old, half-burnt #23 shirseys can get overwhelming.

Lol it doesn't matter at all, completely different ball game when you have the best player in the world with you during the playoffs. Guarantee you Kyrie will have a much better series & Dennis will be checked by delly.

This will happen atleast 10 times in this series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuKQCg4CEOU

• Like 1

Lol it doesn't matter at all, completely different ball game when you have the best player in the world with you during the playoffs. Guarantee you Kyrie will have a much better series & Dennis will be checked by delly.

Ohhh, get 'em Della!!!!

TeagueDropsDellavedova2.gif

ETA: dang you, @ATLHawks3 aka quickdraw mcgraw

http://uproxx.com/dimemag/2014/12/gif-jeff-teagues-crossover-drops-dellavedova/

ETA: I guess LiiBrown decided not to use his supernatural powers on DellavaDLeague that game, huh?

Edited by kg01

You're going to put a white guy on a speedy guy like Dennis? Good luck with that.

Well, to be fair, I looked up some more DellavaDefense ...

LargeDazzlingDuckling1.gif

Next time sweep the leg, Dellava.  No mercy ...

Hey, it worked vs the Bulls

Delly on Dennis, hahaha. He does not have to foot speed to stay with Dennis.

Lol

You guys are funny thinking Hawks in 5 or 6 against the best player in the world & the second best player on the court.

Get all your cronies in here too. We need a Cavs/Hawks Blog Brawl.

Seriously though administrators, is there a way we can link up these two boards and have one epic thread that we can kill them in these next 2 weeks?

Anyway, I'm diving into their message board head first and waving the Hawk Flag. Real representatives come with me. A lot of interesting discussion over there with a lot of level headed, intelligent posters who aren't overlooking our strengths.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Kyrie Irving finished an animated post-practice shooting game of ''Around The World'' with LeBron James and then quickly removed any doubt about his playing status for Game 1.

''I'm going to go,'' he said.

Irving said he has come a long way from the way he felt Thursday night while sitting on the bench in United Center.

Irving's improved health seemed to have an immediate impact with James, who ran around like a little kid after all of his teammates left the practice floor.

''I can't leave. You just gotta let me go,'' James yelled to good friend, Damon Jones, his former teammate who works with him on his shooting. ''I'm locked in.''

James knocked down 8 of 10 shots from 40 feet and threw down several jaw-dropping dunks before meeting with reporters in good spirits.

While the Cavs were putting the hurt on Boston, which had the 3rd best record in the East after the all-star break, and Chicago, who sported a 17-5 record when they had their original 5 members starting, the Hawks were squeaking by the powerful Brooklyn Nets and Washington Wizards...barely.

In the playoffs the Cavs have the #1 defense, #4 offense, and #1 point differential. Anyone who was watching the 6th Cle-Chi game and then the 6th Atl-Wash game could see the difference in quality. It wasn't even close.

Cavs in 5. 

Well a lot of people will say a lot of things - but they ain't played us yet.

DMC will fight it out with the "slimmer-non-HGH" Lebron and will get him thinking.  AL will swat the boards coming off of whatever slow duffus he has to "nominally" guard.  (hopefully) Jeff will be back to full speed and Dennis will be his usual speed.

2nd stringers may be the key to this thingy...

...it wouldn't hurt if Scotty got his arse in gear :^)

Edited by DJlaysitup

Everyone keeps saying how the Hawks will find their mojo. It's been two straight series of much of the same. Korver has been invisible for awhile now. Expecting him to figure it out is unlikely. That being said, the Hawks are a scrappy bunch. Could go 6 games though. I just think Cleveland has too much firepower without Love anyway. Add the fact that the stripes will undoubtedly be on Cleveland's side and it's an uphill battle.

• Premium Member

I'm terrified of the refs. They tried to sell us out to the Nets, they definitely were heavily favoring the Washington Moving Picks and now we get "The King"? Oh boy.

If the games are called fairly Hawks in 6.

Hawks in 7....I would say Hawks in 6 but the refs just won't allow it. Hawks in 7. LETS GO. Seriously I need a 4 day break, I'm exhausted. I feel like I aged 7 years in 3 weeks.

@JayBirdHawk ...I said it then, I stand by it today.