• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Well the NBA wanted to make sure Lebron goes to the finals

capstone21

• Moderators

Dova went after three guys legs. He got Gibson and Horford ejected. He got Korver out for the year and much of next season with major surgery.

Why would anyone have an issue with him.

Glad the refs are coming down so hard on his victims.

Edited by AHF
  • Like 2

Dumpydova deliberately tries to hurt people's legs on multiple teams and somehow Horford is the bad guy?  I just wish Horford had beat the crap out of the punk.

Yeah, there are a lot of guys in the league who will "go off" and over-react at fairly mild stuff, but AL isn't one of them.  I think he has the respect of the basketball hierarchy and hopefully they will treat this as somewhat of a "canary-in-the-coal-mine" situation.  If AL feels strongly enough to drop the hammer, then there is obviously a real problem that has to be dealt with.

• Like 2

As much as I want to believe that the NBA does not have a hand in swaying result or affecting the game in some way, I cant help but think of the 2007 Donaghy Scandal. Dude knew 70-80% of the time who would win the game based on who was going to ref the games. To this day that is mind boggling to me. 

Who knows what sort or biases the NBA or refs have these days, especially against a small market team like the Hawks.

Btw 60 minutes still has the whole special up on their site, for those who need a refresher.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/is-donaghy-believable-you-make-the-call/