• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's your opinion?

Watchman

Do you guys think LeBron was trying to recruit DMC with that long conversation they had after the game?

I am concerned that he may have been doing exactly that.  Who turns down a chance to play with LBJ?  Not Many.

Cleveland has no money to sign him unless Love leaves and even that is still iffy if they have to sign Tristan.

Will he sign to play back up to LBJ?

DMC range is anywhere from. $8-$12 mil.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Cleveland has no money to sign him unless Love leaves and even that is still iffy if they have to sign Tristan.

Will he sign to play back up to LBJ?

DMC range is anywhere from. $8-$12 mil.

Yeah, you're right.  He would likely have a backup role at best, unless they worked out a trade and opened a slot for DMC.  I think of LBJ as more of a PF because of his size, but he is looked at as a 3.

DMC is respected. I love him, we have to resign him. 

I agree.  I would like to have him back.  I'm less committed to Millsap simply because he and Horford are not big enough to carry the team to the next level.

• Moderators

LeBron was just showing well-deserve respect to Demarre. Only the paranoid Hawks fan would think that he was recruiting Demarre. Loyalty still exists in the NBA.

Not said by Cavs fans and teammates or Miami fans and teammates of LBJ after he left them following messaging from him that he would return. (Vacationing with Wade right before jumping ship from Miami without mentioning it, etc.)

Do you guys think LeBron was trying to recruit DMC with that long conversation they had after the game?

I am concerned that he may have been doing exactly that.  Who turns down a chance to play with LBJ?  Not Many.

No. I think he was giving him props.

Plenty have turned down playing with LeBron, look at his first time in CLE which is probably the reason he left in the first place.