• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015-2016 - Hawks should go all in for the Finals by doing this....

wolvetigers

If the playoffs taught us anything, the Hawks need to improve on their rebounding, rim protector and someone who can create their own shot at SG position. 

1) Decision #1 =  Do we keep Milsap?  If not not

Alternatives:

Option 1 -LeMarcus Aldridge

Option 2- DeAndre Jordan 

Option 3 -Marc Gasol   (No Chance)

Option 4- Brook Lopez

Option 5- Greg Monroe  (Likely choice)

Option 6- Enes Kanter    (Likely choice)

2) Draft a SG/SF options

a) Devin Booker

b) Sam Decker

c) RJ Hunter

OKC are fools if they let Kanter leave.

They're going to have a healthy Ibaka and Adams back. Kanter is too skilled to come off the bench. I don't see why he would return next season though.

I don't believe in rookies coming in and making an impact, let alone on contenders with systems as complex as ours. I also admit I don't know Jacksh$t about college players so there's that.

I have pipe dreams of getting a young, up-next wing like Oladipo, Wiggins, or Beal. The franchise model doesn't lend itself to maxing guys for past accomplishments, so Kawhi and Jimmy are likely out as well. Unfortunately GMs also see that the talent pool at SG is dryed up kiddie-pool action. I'm not worried about Paul so much, but I'm dreading that wild overpay offer DeMarre receives.

I'm very intrigued about Shabazz Muhammad. I've never seen him play but his stats are eye popping for his minutes and salary and his size is perfect, although Bud would probably trim him down a tad from 227. I know we have a couple Wolves fans, what say?

Edited by benhillboy

They're going to have a healthy Ibaka and Adams back. Kanter is too skilled to come off the bench. I don't see why he would return next season though.

I think I'd be reeeeaallly tempted to trade Ibaka.

I don't believe in rookies coming in and making an impact, let alone on contenders with systems as complex as ours. I also admit I don't know Jacksh$t about college players so there's that.

I have pipe dreams of getting a young, up-next wing like Oladipo, Wiggins, or Beal. The franchise model doesn't lend itself to maxing guys for past accomplishments, so Kawhi and Jimmy are likely out as well. Unfortunately GMs also see that the talent pool at SG is dryed up kiddie-pool action. I'm not worried about Paul so much, but I'm dreading that wild overpay offer DeMarre receives.

I'm very intrigued about Shabazz Muhammad. I've never seen him play but his stats are eye popping for his minutes and salary and his size is perfect, although Bud would probably trim him down a tad from 227. I know we have a couple Wolves fans, what say?

I remember some Shabbazz games vs Hawks and Mavs. I dont think you can "trim" him down. He's just that low center of gravity kind of guy and it comes with the crafty package and him being really strong in the paint. I like the guy allot. After I checked wikipedia, I think though he could be someone to go "f*** you"(litteraly, as he has tourette syndome) after seeing some f*** you money after getting paid. He's from a pro sports stock though with his dad having been a 9 years NFL player and sister playing pro-tennis, so Im prolly wrong. Maybe he wants to prove himself more than others do because of his tourette syndrome.

He kinda reminds me of Tyreke Evans, only that Shabazz has a 3 point shot of almost 40%. The guy sounds good to me.

• Like 1

If the playoffs taught us anything, the Hawks need to improve on their rebounding, rim protector and someone who can create their own shot at SG position. 

1) Decision #1 =  Do we keep Milsap?  If not not

Alternatives:

Option 1 -LeMarcus Aldridge

Option 2- DeAndre Jordan 

Option 3 -Marc Gasol   (No Chance)

Option 4- Brook Lopez

Option 5- Greg Monroe  (Likely choice)

Option 6- Enes Kanter    (Likely choice)

2) Draft a SG/SF options

a) Devin Booker

b) Sam Decker

c) RJ Hunter

I'd keep Millsap, he wasn't healthy during the playoffs I'd take him over everyone on the list except Marc Gasol which isn't realistic.

Booker would be a good look for ATL