• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Elements of Greatness

Jody23

Something tells me, if you were in the NBA, getting T'd up would be the least of your worries ...

200.gif

I saw this Kemp dunk live and went nuts. He ripped the heart out of the Warriors. I loved it. Rain man, betta rec

I saw this Kemp dunk live and went nuts. He ripped the heart out of the Warriors. I loved it. Rain man, betta rec

LOL.  He didn't even get a T for taunting for that, right?  2015 refs woulda suspended him.

LOL. He didn't even get a T for taunting for that, right? 2015 refs woulda suspended him.

I don't recall a T. I do recall the Warriors spirit just dying right then though. Thing of beauty.

• Premium Member

LeBron is just completely controlling the pace of these games. Even if they miss a shot it seems they get a second chance.

I think he has more impact when he isn't sharing the ball with 2 other superstars. I think they could really use Irving this series and moving forward, but they are a better team without Love. LeBron will just waste too much time trying to get him going. A guy like Thompson will play hard and not expect any shots, just get you more shots.

They're making me trash my whole little philosophy that the Hawks and Spurs built up.

We tried to win with balanced scoring, off-ball movement, unselfishness borne out of lacking a go-to guy, and passing. LeBron is like "f&@k all that."

No one has any idea of their offensive load before and during the game except Mozgov. How he's getting all these guys to sell out on defense knowing they may never get a shot is miraculous. He must've promised them all a mini-mansion and Ferrari or something.

I love Timmy as much as anyone but always credited "The System" a little more than his Greatness. I thought we could be the Pistons-like outlier. I'm sorry I did that, everyone saying we would fizzle out were right. LeBron thanks his lucky stars everyday he doesn't have to face Tim a fourth time.

He's laughing his ass off thinking about a puny perimeter player outclassing him in a Finals. Hopefully we start to see the pendulum swing back towards posting up: you won't defeat LeBron in the next 5 years without a dominant force down there. Anthony Davis better get to work.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member

IF you want elements of greatness on the Hawks, let Bazemore goto Miami and get the steroids that Lebron Uses.

All this conversation about Lebron's greatness will be dismissed when the Steroids is found.

• Like 1

IF you want elements of greatness on the Hawks, let Bazemore goto Miami and get the steroids that Lebron Uses.

All this conversation about Lebron's greatness will be dismissed when the Steroids is found.

KB goes to Miami, sneaks into LeBron's old locker, takes Lebron's leftover roids. Hawks are great!

Edited by Dakin