• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ilyasova Traded to Pistons

• Moderators

Fear that Monroe may be heading out of town?

I think they already knew that Monroe was leaving.

I like Ilyasova, I like the move.

I think they can make the Playoffs.

Van Gundy is a great coach, IMO he is a top3 coach in our conference. I would only put Budenholzer ahead of him, maybe Stevens.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I think they already knew that Monroe was leaving.

I like Ilyasova, I like the move.

I think they can make the Playoffs.

Van Gundy is a great coach, IMO he is a top3 coach in our conference. I would only put Budenholzer ahead of him, maybe Stevens.

I agree with everything you said.   The pistons know for sure what doesn't work and that's monroe and drummond together.  ilyasova stretches the floor which i hear is all the rage now.     

• Moderators

It's not the off season. How are trades being made?

Technically, a team's offseason begins as soon as the regular season is over and they are eliminated from the playoffs. But most of the time, they wait for all teams to be done for the year so that better teams could potentially help facilitate trades.

Bucks are going for broke on a big name free agent or the lottery again next year.  My guess is they'll end up with the latter.

Even if they don't sign anyone, with the "addition" of Jabari Parker and with Giannis, MCW, Ennis, Middleton and Plumlee growing they'll be a good team. Not to mention Jason Kidd who's doing a great job.We'll see the Bucks a lot of years in the Playoffs from now.

• Like 1