• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FA List

AHF

What I am saying JayBirdHawk is after awhile injuries a team must be able to play through them and still win. Most teams are injured in the playoffs yet find a way. Golden State may be the only exception but their depth was outstanding so they could play through an injury. Anyway we agree if healthy and the Hawks still get blown out next year a deal needs to be done. 

What I am saying JayBirdHawk is after awhile injuries a team must be able to play through them and still win. Most teams are injured in the playoffs yet find a way. Golden State may be the only exception but their depth was outstanding so they could play through an injury. Anyway we agree if healthy and the Hawks still get blown out next year a deal needs to be done.

But we did play through injuries in the playoffs and advanced to the ECF. We fell short, very short in the ECFs as injuries continued to mount.

I don't think that last year was a fluke but I do feel like several guys had career years Like Korver, Millsap and DMC. They most likely reached their peak last year.  Paying guys more money after career year is never a good idea especially guys over 30 like Millsap.  Korver was kinda an exception to the rule but i wouldn't bank that approach as the norm.  Plus our weaknesses got severely exposed in the playoff resulting in disaster and I can't for the life figure out why what happened in the playoffs has been overlooked.

Agreed. Hawks need talented young guys.