• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who are the 3 guys you want most at #15 ?

coachx

• Premium Member

My amateur GM perception is that this draft's best value is in the early 20s--that is, I see a lot of high-regard freshmen who haven't actually accomplished anything yet as pushing back some of the more proven talent... a lot of James Young types in this draft, and so, a lot of reason for skepticism from where I sit. So, I'm still crossing fingers that the IND thing isn't going to work out, and that we'll trade back... and in the process, pick up one or more assets.

Well with the rumors of us potentially moving up, I figure I put all the guys im high on, even if they sound dream scenario-ish.

Guys who seem to be in and around the 15 area that I would like:

D. Booker

R. Vaughn

J. Anderson

R. Hollis- Jefferson

To be honest if given the chance I think we should definitely move up. We wont be this near 10-13 range again so we might as well cash in on it. 

Ya...........my list for 11 would be different then 15.

I like your list for guys at 15.

My guys at 11 would be:

Johnson

Booker

Kamanski

• Premium Member

US at 15...

No trade...

Oubre Jr.

Portis

Hunter

And if Devon Booker slides... get me the new Klay.

These guys all fit what we do.  You all don't like Portis, but the SEC player of the year is exactly what we do.  Hard Working guy who can elevate his game.

I no order Hunter,Kaminsky,Portis...Lyles is growing on me doubt he is available.Like Booker doubt he drops. Not a fan of Oubre.I've seen to many really athletic players come into league and don't want to work. For most of these players its about work ethic and I don't thin Oubre will reach his potential. No question he is one of the most athletic players but his bbiq is not good.