Daddy Tim... Welcome to Atlanta.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Don't get too caught up in the Strip Clubs!!

I believe that we have netted a big fish in THJr. and part of that is that we also get THSr.  In our offense, I really see him as the heir apparent behind Korver.  His game to me is reminiscent of Klay Thompson.

My hope is that Atlanta Fans welcome Tim Hardaway Sr. as a newbie and that he becomes a big fans of the Hawks as well as his son.  I look for THjr. to become a cornerstone of Hawks basketball.   He's a good shooter who can put the ball on the floor and get to the rim.  Korver was a so-so defender when he got here too. THJr. will pick up our team defense.   I'm excited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxOGA7qiWxE

• Like 3

Uhm, well, I would think that Timothy Sr. would be too busy helping Stan run things up in Detroit to be spending his time leisurely down in Atlanta unless there was an unfortunate firing I didn't hear about or hiring by Bud.  He should have plenty of time to be mugging for the ESPN cameras though come playoff time as I imagine the Pistons season will be ending far before the Hawks'.

• Like 2

Random non-basketball observation: I thought it was funny how I hadn't heard or thought much about the elder Hardaway since the homophobia controversy and as soon as his son gets traded here Supreme Court legalizes same-sex marriage.