• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Put J Smoove Back in #5!

LastDon

Can we use invisible string to keep him on the block or better yet a shock collar when he ventures beyond 8 feet? Lol.

You fans in this forum act like the word substitution doesn't exist.. All I read constantly is "Tim doesn't play defense" well sub him! If josh gets too thirsty on the perimeter or shot isn't falling.. Sub his ass! U can't beat a player of his talent for the vet min.. Edited by LastDon
  • Like 1

You fans in this forum act like the word substitution doesn't exist.. All I read constantly is "Tim doesn't play defense" well sub him! If josh gets too thirsty on the perimeter or shot isn't falling.. Sub his ass! U can't beat a player of his talent for the vet min..

Josh won't be welcomed here in Atlanta. I don't know if you watched the game we had against the Rockets here in Atlanta. Maybe if you did you'll know why there's no way we'll sign this guy.

Josh won't be welcomed here in Atlanta. I don't know if you watched the game we had against the Rockets here in Atlanta. Maybe if you did you'll know why there's no way we'll sign this guy.

He would be very welcome if he comes in and make plays and contribute to winning..Lebron wasn't welcome in Cleveland.. Josh didn't lie fans are fickled..
  • Like 1

That man was jus in his feelings about how he put it on the line for the hawks for 8 seasons and came home and got no love..That man from the A and y'all Atliens should forgive family..

Nothing to forgive from me, I still don't want him on this team. Seen that movie before, don't need to see it again.

I love the shot blocking,I love the rebounding, I love the versatility to switch on the pick and roll..I love his passing ability.. I love his competitive edge..I jus hate to see how the work that man put in to help get us to the playoffs 6 consecutive seasons is discredited..

The only thing I didn't like about Josh was his inconsistent jump shot and the idea of paying him a max contract of 20 mil a season..but again for the min..his intangibles are well worth it..

Edited by LastDon
  • Like 1

I love the shot blocking,I love the rebounding, I love the versatility to switch on the pick and roll..I love his passing ability.. I love his competitive edge..I jus hate to see how the work that man put in to help get us to the playoffs 6 consecutive seasons is discredited..

The only thing I didn't like about Josh was his inconsistent jump shot and the idea of paying him a max contract of 20 mil a season..but again for the min..his intangibles are well worth it..

He won't get the vet min. He'll command $10-14 million again.

He won't get the vet min. He'll command $10-14 million again.

The league gone boycott paying him twice..you can pretty much guarantee he won't..Rashad Lewis, Aundray Blatche and other players who have been amnestied are examples of why he won't get above minimum or slightly above..

The league gone boycott paying him twice..you can pretty much guarantee he won't..Rashad Lewis, Aundray Blatche and other players who have been amnestied are examples of why he won't get above minimum or slightly above..

If DeMarre can get $15 Million, Josh can atleast get $10 Million. Teams are gonna overpay, which is a guarantee.

But y'all were fine with Pero hoisting 3's..smh

Sigh.

Josh has million dollar talent but a 10 cent head. Pero did what was asked and expected of him. Josh never did.

Sigh.

Josh has million dollar talent but a 10 cent head. Pero did what was asked and expected of him. Josh never did.

Wtf?!?! If hoisting ill advised 3's is what Bud was asking from Pero then he needs to be breathalyzed before every game..People forgot that Antić was nowhere near 7 feet and was a small forward in Europe..He and josh are basically the same height and Josh has better post D.. Edited by LastDon

The difference between the Hawks and Detroit is that Monroe and Drummond couldn't stretch the floor like Sap and Horford..They clogged the paint and forced Josh to be primarily a perimeter shooter..During his successful tenure with the Hawks he did a lot of damage on the block but had a lot of people scratching there head because he would stray away from the post and settle for the J..but he isn't that far removed from being a 17 ppg player..

Josh would work with us because the spacing would be great.. Tbh Sap and Horford aren't as effective as Josh on the block..Sap has smaller guys on him at times and settles for the step back jumper..Horford loves the high post more than the block..but on another note Sap is a guy that teams just can't sag off of from the 3 point line because he can consistently make 3s.. Horford who is one of the best mid range shooters big or small in the league could play the high post. The spacing would be great..I hope Budcox show some brilliance and bring my boy Smoove back..I appreciate what he did for us over the years.. He could be the missing piece to a championship..Put that boy back in 5 I wasn't a fan of that defector Demarre wearing that number anyway..

Edited by LastDon

We need to put our pride to the side and obtain this guy if the room exemption could get it done..this guy is one of the few players who has career averages of 1bpg and 1spg..and after watching that imposter Demarre Carroll get pushed around by Lebron, Josh Girth and versatility is much needed..

Edited by LastDon