• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Next Player Addition?

BraveSeminole

Now that the Hawks have added Tim Hardaway Jr, Tiago Splitter, Walter (Edy) Tavares, Marcus Eriksson (Probably Overseas) and Dimitrios Agravanis (Also Probably Overseas) along with the re-signing of Paul Millsap who do you think will be the next player (If, any!) the Hawks will add (Free Agent, Trade, etc) to their roster?

I keep reading Wes Johnson could be that player and I think he would be a good addition to the Hawks but who (Leandro Barbosa, Omri Casspi, Glenn Robinson 111, etc) do you think the Hawks will end up signing or trading for in the upcoming days?  I guess I will go with the rumor I have read most and that is Wes Johnson.

Anyone else chuckle when you read Glenn Robinson 111. I like that more than the actual way anyway.

• Like 1

Anyone else chuckle when you read Glenn Robinson 111. I like that more than the actual way anyway.

Well, I am 0 for 2!  I guess I better do a lot more research before I make anymore posts!  Pretty embarrassing!

• Premium Member

Well, I am 0 for 2!  I guess I better do a lot more research before I make anymore posts!  Pretty embarrassing!

Research is always good, no matter what board you're on for whichever of your teams... but don't take it too hard, Nole.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Well, I am 0 for 2! I guess I better do a lot more research before I make anymore posts! Pretty embarrassing!

Not a bad practice but if you think a lack of research makes your post unique...well, just look for hawksfanatic crying in the corner over some of the posts on what people think we can do with our cap. But him a shot of rumple while there if you are of age.

• Like 1

Research is always good, no matter what board you're on for whichever of your teams... but don't take it too hard, Nole.

Thanks sturt!  This post has definitely been a humbling experience!  Hopefully, I have learned and will research before I post again!

• Like 1

@BraveSeminole no worries, you'll learn a lot here.

Thanks! Looking forward to it!  I have been a Hawks fan for a long time but never really found the source to keep me up with them until I found Hawksquawk!  You guys are great!  And, I feel really good about the Hawks future!

We don't necessarily need to acquire a full time starter, just someone who can step in and defend, rebound and stick to the system on offense (not Smoove or Swaggy P). I like Wes Johnson for the right price, but there's still other options.  Danny Granger, James Johnson and Moe Harkless are all buried on their depth charts.  K.J McDaniels is still available (RFA). 

• Premium Member

We don't necessarily need to acquire a full time starter, just someone who can step in and defend, rebound and stick to the system on offense (not Smoove or Swaggy P). I like Wes Johnson for the right price, but there's still other options.  Danny Granger, James Johnson and Moe Harkless are all buried on their depth charts.  K.J McDaniels is still available (RFA). 

I disagree, with the emergence of Dennis and the addition of Hardaway we need a legit small forward who can guard big SF's in the league. I say we need a starting SF who is physical, has good 2 way potential, and can dribble. Not some swing man. I prefer Wilson Chandler but that's not gonna happen.