• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Raptors glad Lou Williams is not coming back

Shipping out Lou bringing in Demarre.   They will be better for sure.   

2 steps behind the Hawks...

• Like 1

I told everyone that Lou Williams sucks.

Yeah but you say that about everything. And if that's all you do then eventually you'll be right about something. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back for being as accurate as a broken clock.

• Like 1

Yeah but you say that about everything. And if that's all you do then eventually you'll be right about something. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back for being as accurate as a broken clock.

I was kind of waiting for waiting for someone to make this predictable response.

It's not true even though it seems like it might be.

On the other hand, you defend about anything involving the Hawks. I mean, how dare anyone be critical of anything or anyone that involved with this team..

How dare us question Kent Bazmore, Pero or anyone else. They're obviously great since the GOAT Bud (even though he has to call Pop to get directions on how to wipe his own ass) played them!

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I was kind of waiting for waiting for someone to make this predictable response.

You were waiting for that resonse because you knew it was accurate.

Haha, but you wanna talk about predictable, eh? Look up predictable in a dictionary - you'll find a picture of Hotlanta being critical of everything Hawks related.

Edited by RandomFan
  • Like 1

You were waiting for that resonse because you knew it was accurate.

Haha, but you wanna talk about predictable, eh? Look up predictable in a dictionary - you'll find a picture of Hotlanta being critical of everything Hawks related.

I'm just talk more about things I don't like instead of things I do. When I'm quiet that just means that I'm happy. =)

• Like 1