• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yay!

benhillboy

4 man rush getting pressure. We haven't had that since the days of Coleman and Kerney.

• Like 1

4 man rush getting pressure. We haven't had that since the days of Coleman and Kerney.

I always think of Coleman and Abe as our best modern rushers. Totally forgot about my man Pat.

I like Beasley's motor but he gets past the QB too much, but I'm confident he'll develop that one go-to move Chuck Smith always talks about. O'Scofield makes it happen, Babs always been my dude.

We get Jake Long on deck, Hester to suck it up, and Tevin Coleman on the mend (love that kid), we cooking with grease here.

I originally thought we'd win 8-10 games when the schedule was released without knowing anything about the team beyond Matt, Julio, and Trufant because it was that soft. With the latest developments, i wouldn't be surprised at 13 wins, only giving some allowance to Carolina catching us slipping twice.

I'm liking me some Tamme and Big Bank Hank. HD who? Quinn is the man, clearly. Kyle Shanahan is much-maligned but I can respect a man who knows the value of good FB play. Outside of Julio's usual craziness my favorite play by far was the FB middle pass DiMarco.

Let's Go!

Edited by benhillboy

There is always that 1 guy who isn't the flashy star who I love on a team. DiMarco us that guy for me - he just does his job.

He blew up that LB last week, what a hit.

He has good hands and when he runs after the catch I'm yelling "run DiMa run".

Instrumental on the Coleman TD as well.

I was real low on dimarco coming into the year but when he blew up Jenkins in the philly game like @JayBirdHawk said I was sold. @benhillboy Vic did that a lot game one but he was on point game 2. Peters in philly will do that to a lot of people tho. He was in Eli's face all day and got held damn near the whole second half. I'm very pleased with what I've seen from him. Scho is the man and like you said babs has always been that dude. When brooks reed gets back and we can keep scho fresh for late in the game and Vic gets better as the year goes on we will be scary

I hereby declare today "DeVonte Day!"

Vic Beasley finally had his "Welcome to the NFL, kid" moment. That sack in the fourth on third down deep in Cowboys territory was LARGE.

If DiMarco continues his key lead blocks and big reception each game, he'll be joining Bryant, Bosher, Matt, and Julio as All Pros.

Vic also got that on mr Tyron Smith...a consensus top 3 tackle. And he was being held in the process