• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What if we had Kawhi Leonard

aali34

• Premium Member

I know this is just a fantasy, but there is probably no other small forward who fits the atlanta hawks better than he does. Unfortunately he fits the spurs even better.

- dominant post player for a wing( mj fadeaway)

- elite rebounder 7.2 per game

- amazing midrange jumper

-three point range

-another ball handler with teague in the starting lineup

- DPOTY

- commands double teams

- star power

if only......................

who agrees with me

Edited by aali34

Yes, just fantasy as he is not going to be here.

If he had not been on SA, I think he would just be another average player in this league

I don't know about average, but far from the highly decorated player he is now. It seems people around the NBA realize this but keep it quiet because he himself doesn't make a peep. A few players have voiced their opinions on how overrated he is through their Sh$tter accounts. They see his quiet attitude as something that would hold him back a lot it weren't for strong, HOF personalities to back him in Tim, Manu, and Pop. It can't be anything skill-wise, I can't see any glaring weaknesses with the kid.

I think the caveat though is that most players in the NBA aren't smart or unselfish enough to adapt to the Spurs system, which is a bigger weakness than being able to "get their numbers" under any team approach is a strength. If he were traded to the Sixers, he probably wouldn't change his game for more selfish aims even if the coaching staff asked him to.

Edited by benhillboy