• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague doesn't really care...

Good! I'm sick of friendships in the NBA over the regular season and playoffs with the opponent. This league is really soft when it comes to that so I love Teagues mentality as far as him not caring and just not givng a damn about DMC 

no offense to DMC but he's no longer a hawk.

1 hour ago, JTB said:

Good! I'm sick of friendships in the NBA over the regular season and playoffs with the opponent. This league is really soft when it comes to that so I love Teagues mentality as far as him not caring and just not givng a damn about DMC 

no offense to DMC but he's no longer a hawk.

me too, I miss the early 90s hard nosed nba...when wade and libron had their super, secret, special handshake before their game this year I wanted to vomit

oh and I love me some jeff teague

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I don't buy Jeff saying that with any hostility toward DMC.  During an interview at media day, he expressed how happy he was for DMC with his new deal and that the Hawks would miss him.  Jeff doesn't enjoy talking to the media, hence the "I don't really care" remark.  Nice try AJC.  Lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Asked DeMarre Carroll what he thought about Hawks new unis. "To each his own." Then added "I don't want to look like a superhero."

Went back and listened to tape. Carroll said he didn't want to look like "action figure" not superhero.

Kobe What?

You don't wanna look like a what?  So you put on them fake-a** purple 'n red Barney pajamas instead?

Dis muh-f*@ker!

{That Kobe gif captures my reaction so so many things.  Oldie but goodie.}

Chris Vivlamore        ✔ @CVivlamoreAJC

Thabo Sefolosha to remain in Hawks starting lineup.

Does he guard DMC or Derozan.  I think Derozan.  

That leaves Kyle guarding DMC.  So it's a matchup of the original KK and the AAKK. Lol.

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Chris Vivlamore        ✔ @CVivlamoreAJC

Thabo Sefolosha to remain in Hawks starting lineup.

Does he guard DMC or Derozan.  I think Derozan.  

That leaves Kyle guarding DMC.  So it's a matchup of the original KK and the AAKK. Lol.

The teacher (Kyle) vs the pupil (DMC)...

showdown time. I think DMC scores 10 points max.

Me, I enjoy following ex Hawks and want them do well EXCEPT when they return to face Atlanta.

Then, I hope they are a failure, unable to contribute much to the other team or do anything to

slow down or stop the Hawks from winning the game.

Example:  DMC, when your team is going against the Cavs, I'll be rooting for your success.  But,

not tonight.

1 hour ago, hawksfanatic said:

I don't get that section of the Hawks internet that are/were annoyed about the Joe boos who then think of it as a contract thing. (not implying Lamar is one, just a general rant)

Joe was booed because 1) he talked shit about the fans (even if it was just once...) and 2) he never endeared himself to the city/fans. Easy recipe for boos. But DMC? He's gone out of his way to thank the Atlanta fans all week, he was loved when he was here, and he always thanked the fans in interviews. That's just smart, because even if DMC felt the same way about the fans as Joe (the, "I don't care if they show up" type comments which may have been true) you DO NOT SAY IT. It's pretty much as simple as thinking about how you interact with your Boss. Your Boss might be a total buffoon that doesn't know what the hell he is doing and doesn't appreciate you and you can't stand him. Do you tell him that? Lolz, OK do that and be fired soon. You should just keep your mouth shut so he doesn't hate you. Or you could be a brown-noser and get your Boss to like you. Same shit with the fans, it's not rocket science here.

I think @kg01 is very familiar with the act of "brown nosing himself a good one" if you will...

@hawksfanatic, love you long time, and there may be something to what you say about Joe deserving all of the boos, but it sure doesn't help us win over any new players that might be considering coming here. fact remains that Joe did a lot for this franchise and was here for a long time and for our fan base to treat him like that reflects poorly on us regardless of whatever he might have said or done. other players around the league don't know all that back story most likely, they've just heard for years and years that our fan base is not any good and doesn't support our players. so I want the fan base to stay classy for selfish reasons and not because I have some soft spot for Joe. I really don't have any interest in getting this blown up into some big thing like you normally get into with @AHF,  so in the words of forrest gump, "that's all I've got to say about that."

• Like 2