• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kristaps Porzingis is better than ANY Atlanta Hawk draft pick ever....

Hawkmoor

Im sitting here FURIOUS as yall know at the Hawks and their garbage approach to the draft and finding a big. Ive been meaning to post just about Kristaps  but what the heck, the dude is sooo good, that he dumps on ANY Hawk draft pick since they been in Atlanta. Name ANY Hawk draft pick since they been in Atlanta that is good as this kid.  Wilkins was drafted by Utah.  Man, this kid is a ROOKIE, and i would take him over TWO hawks right now. ANY TWO HAWKS!! He is a ROOKIE. Once he gets his feet REALLY up under him, perennial allstar.  I dont know WHO in the knicks organization saw this coming ( i know Phil is gonna get the credit, but he didnt do this). 14 points 8.6 rebounds, 1.9 blocks coming out the GATE as a rookie.

THIS is the type of big that effects games. That stretch crap, teams let Horford and Sap do that. They drop their bigs into the paint to stop the Hawks guards drives to the basket and LET Horford stand out there and not effect the game.

PgRMOV.gif

Kristaps_Porzingis__the_Knicks-c3ec5bfaa

4U5FGmpKtsfyo.gif

Knicks_rookie_Kristaps_Porzingis_had-cea

96fjxoC.gif

dm_151102_Porzingis_posterizes_Aldridge.

Edited by Hawkmoor

It's a little early to fully claim that, but if he continues to improve and stays healthy, he could possibly end up being better than most.  I'm sure Bud would've loved him.  I'd like to see him on a team that doesn't have the Knicks "offense."

Edited by Mdizzle5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkmoor said:

THIS is the type of big that effects games. That stretch crap, teams let Horford and Sap do that. They drop their bigs into the paint to stop the Hawks guards drives to the basket and LET Horford stand out there and not effect the game.

He takes .5 less 3s a game than Al and .1 less than Sap.  Try again.

• Like 1

Man i'm pissed I'm not married to Stacey Dash and Halle Berry!

Oh, I thought this was the thread about totally useless and irrelevant revelations.

Why's this on Homecourt?  Mods?

Dude's playing like how Dirk does, he's not playing only in the post. And...

3 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

They drop their bigs into the paint to stop the Hawks guards drives to the basket

Perhaps...maybe the main reason for this is Teague and Schröder don't have a respected mid range more than bigs shooting jumpers?

The only way your idea would work for ATL is........BLOW IT UP completely. Sell off everybody. Go complete tank mode to get at least one star, and get guards who can shoot in the mid range.

35 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

Am I missing something? Didn't Ferry try to draft him last year but he pulled out?

Like, the Hawks were in a good position here. He avoided us tho.

Hehehehehehehe....

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Geez, grow up. (hehe)

Man can this thread get any worse?  Now folks calling for us to tank?  Wow.

Lol...ur lucky I didn't comment on the "good position" remark...:-)

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

Dude's playing like how Dirk does, he's not playing only in the post. And...

Perhaps...maybe the main reason for this is Teague and Schröder don't have a respected mid range more than bigs shooting jumpers?

The only way your idea would work for ATL is........BLOW IT UP completely. Sell off everybody. Go complete tank mode to get at least one star, and get guards who can shoot in the mid range.

Man,  Porzingis got a COMPLETE game. Dirk is a perimeter player. Porzingas has the potential to be a Tim Duncan type player for the Knicks as far as his influence on that organization. Trust me, they trying to figure out how to get Car ME low out of there........lmao

I've just spent the last hour and half searching the Squawk for the OP's thoughts on Kristaps before the draft and how the Hawks should do everything to trade up and draft this kid. Nothing..........mmmmm, oh well.

Even Phil, the guy who drafted him likened him to Shawn Bradley,  gulp.

Hindsight - a beautiful thing isn't it.

Edit: For the record only @Diesel mentioned trading up for him.

http://hawksquawk.net/community/topic/409025-san-antonio-style-trade/#comment-777905

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I've just spent the last hour and half searching the Squawk for the OP's thoughts on Kristaps before the draft and how the Hawks should do everything to trade up and draft this kid. Nothing..........mmmmm, oh well.

http://hawksquawk.net/community/topic/409025-san-antonio-style-trade/#comment-777905

You can't count Diesel wanting to trade up for him. He wants to trade all our guys. Lol

• Moderators
On 12/12/2015, 5:00:52, JayBirdHawk said:

Ah shooot.  And I just called him an idiot in another thread.